Feel at home in this newly remodeled 2,100 sq. ft. home. Large patio with
fantastic view, walking distance to miles of hiking and mountain biking trails,
minutes’ drive to Old Tucson Studios, the wild life museum, National Park and
many other natural amenities. Ride the side by side trike cycle to shopping and
cafes. Watch the many varieties of wild life from the back patio or comfortable
picture window seating indoors. Backing up to a desert preserve you will never
have a neighbor behind you. Large Tile floors, Granite counter tops and South West
décor exemplifies this wonderful home. A short drive to down town Tucson, the airport
and Gates Pass (a must see at sundown) make this a perfect location for
Cyclist, Bird Watchers, Golfers, Hikers and Masters of Leisure alike.
* Old Tucson Studios
* Wild Life Mueseum
* El Tour Cycling Century Race November
* Mountain biking (See books and flyers in home)
* St. Augustine Cathederl
* Mission San Xavier del Bac
* Tuson Botanical Gardens
* Gem and Mneral Show February
* Gates Pass Park
* Star Pass Golf and Restaurants
* Pima Air and Space Museum
* AZ Sonora Desert Museum
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
6 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
* Cleaning fee $90 (non-refundable)
* 50% deposit at time of booking. Balance due 30 days prior to arrival.
* Long-term rental available at discounted rate.
* Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
* Cancellations accepted in writing, up to one month (30 calendar days)
prior to arrival for a full refund, less a $50 administrative fee. Notice must
Weekly Rate: $675 - $900
Monthly Rate: $675 - $900
* November - May $900/wk - $3300/mo
* June & October $750/wk - $2700/mo
* July - September $675/wk - $2400/mo