House, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Feel at home in this newly remodeled 2,100 sq. ft. home. Large patio with
fantastic view, walking distance to miles of hiking and mountain biking trails,
minutes’ drive to Old Tucson Studios, the wild life museum, National Park and
many other natural amenities. Ride the side by side trike cycle to shopping and
cafes. Watch the many varieties of wild life from the back patio or comfortable
picture window seating indoors. Backing up to a desert preserve you will never
have a neighbor behind you. Large Tile floors, Granite counter tops and South West
décor exemplifies this wonderful home. A short drive to down town Tucson, the airport
and Gates Pass (a must see at sundown) make this a perfect location for
Cyclist, Bird Watchers, Golfers, Hikers and Masters of Leisure alike.
About the Owner
4.8 based on 4 traveler reviews
Spacious and Comfortable
The Happy House
The gated patio served as a safe and exciting place for the children to play. The bird life was awesome. Thanks to our hosts for having the feeders filled prior to our arrival. The fire pit served us well for s'mores. Neighbors were friendly and helpful.
Thank you to Andi and Doug for providing friendly and complete customer service prior to our stay. We would go back in a minute!
Happy New Year, Doug and Andi
Activity and Interests
* Old Tucson Studios
* Wild Life Mueseum
* El Tour Cycling Century Race November
* Mountain biking (See books and flyers in home)
* St. Augustine Cathederl
* Mission San Xavier del Bac
* Tuson Botanical Gardens
* Gem and Mneral Show February
* Gates Pass Park
* Star Pass Golf and Restaurants
* Pima Air and Space Museum
* AZ Sonora Desert Museum
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
6 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
* Cleaning fee $90 (non-refundable)
* 50% deposit at time of booking. Balance due 30 days prior to arrival.
* Long-term rental available at discounted rate.
* Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
* Cancellations accepted in writing, up to one month (30 calendar days)
prior to arrival for a full refund, less a $50 administrative fee. Notice must
Weekly Rate: $675 - $900
Monthly Rate: $675 - $900
* November - May $900/wk - $3300/mo
* June & October $750/wk - $2700/mo
* July - September $675/wk - $2400/mo
- pets not allowed
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- * Spacious Home * Backyard wild life * Large Kitchen, Master Suite, Great Room * 1100sq.Ft. Patio * Great Views of Tucson and CatMountains * Gas / Charcoal Grill / Smoker * Full laundry room * Two car garage * Fully functional kitchen * Easy Access to Shopping, Golf, Swimming, Hiking, Cycling * Short drive to Hwy 10 and 19 as well as Airport and down town Tucson * CASINO !!!! 10 minutes away * Complimentary Wine !