House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 11 Sleeps
This charming 3 bedroom, 2 bath Cottage is located in the heart of picturesque Village of Pentwater. Just steps from downtown area with restaurants and upscale shopping and a short walk to the beautiful sandy beaches of Lake Michigan. This Historic 1860’s Cottage was fully renovated in 2005 with the addition of a large screened in deck with fully adjustable canvas awnings for relaxing and enjoying outdoor eating and visiting in the summer evenings. The Cottage has been completely redecorated with brand new furnishings in a nautical and beach theme making it a welcoming home for family gatherings. Come enjoy beautiful and relaxing Pentwater!!
Very Nice and Clean
About the Owner
2 traveler reviews
Very Nice and Clean
Couldn't have been better!Couldn't have been better!
Activity and Interests
The Village of Pentwater has a fun-packed summer agenda filled with events from holiday parades, weekly band concerts, sailing races and craft shows. Activities in and around the Village of Pentwater include:
* Shopping and restaurants just steps away
* Just minutes from Charles Mears State park on beautiful Lake Michigan
* Hiking at Pentwater Pathways
* Every Thursday night free band concerts in the Village Green just steps from the cottage
* Berry picking
* Horseback riding
* Ice cream
* Ludington State Park 15 minutes drive
* Three public golf courses within a 20 minute drive
* Famous Silver Lake sand dunes with dune rides 15 minutes away
- Weekly Rate: $1000 - $1400
The Cottage rents weekly Sunday to Sunday with check-in time 4:00 p.m and check out time 11:00 a.m.
During the months of May and October, the weekly rental fee is $1,000. For the months of June and September, the weekly rental fee is $1,200. For the months of July and August, the weekly rental fee is $1,400. A $75 cleaning fee is added per week.
A $100.00 refundable security deposit is required.
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- * 1/2 block from Downtown and 6 blocks from the sandy beach of Lake Michigan * Accommodates up to 11 people * 3 bedrooms * 2 full baths * Towels and linens provided * A complete kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, pots & pans, coffee pot, waffle iron * 2 Washers & dryers * 3 TV’s with HD feed, DVR and one TV with DVD player * High speed wireless internet * 250 sq. ft. fully furnished screened deck * Gas grill * Beach chairs, towels, and beach toys * lawn games * picnic table with umbrella * outdoor shower to wash of the beach sand * crib available * Central air conditioning throughout the home * automatic sprinkler system to keep the lawn green * A large shaded yard with lawn games available for use * Off- street parking * Garage to store your summer toys * Please no pets or smoking