Cabin, 5 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 16 Sleeps
The Haley Heavenly Haven is a 3500 sq ft home with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and a 800 sq ft game room, 3 Fireplaces, completely decorated in mountain decor.
HHH is located in Fox Farm about 1 mile from Snow Summit, Bear Mountain, The Lake and about 2 miles from the Village.
See our other HHH in Lake Havasu, ID# 37733
About the Owner
4.9 based on 8 traveler reviews
Nice, large home!
Beautiful, spacious home! Wonderful experience.
This cabin is PERFECT for large families!
The cabin is exactly as described - 0.5 miles away from snow summit. PERFECT for snowboarders/skiers who want an early start in their day! It was also close to a few stores (in case you forgot to pack something). It sits in a quiet neighborhood - there is plenty of parking and the neighbors are all really nice (they might have also been fellow vacationers but regardless, they were nice!).
The cabin was impeccably clean! Each bathroom was stocked with towels, and even had Lotion for us to use. And there was plenty of hot water for everyone! There were extra linens and blankets too!
The gameroom is wonderful - If we were not hanging out in the kitchen eating, we were playing billiards, air hockey or shooting wild game on the retro arcade game system. The kitchen is lovely and perfect for cooking and baking - there are even cooking supplies! The Kids Zone was perfect for the kids - they had a big slumber party all weekend and didnt want to leave!
Kristi is AMAZING. She goes above and beyond to help you with booking, and is very friendly and accommodating. I don't think I can ever stay at a different cabin in big bear or book with anyone else, because Kristi has set the bar! Bottom Line - I would definitely recommend this property to my friends! I already have!
Activity and Interests
Activities Golfing, Sightseeing, Sailing, Parasailing, Mountain Biking, Snowboarding, Skiing, Zoo, Boating, Jet Skiing, Windsurfing, Snowmobiling, Hiking, Rock Climbing, Zip Line, Kayaking, Waterskiing, Swimming, Sledding, Tubing, Fishing, Horseback Riding, Museum, Discovery Center and more.
The Marina rents pontoons, jet skis, and fishing boats for your Spring, Summer and Fall enjoyment. Tour boats are also available at some of the marina locations. Launch your boat there or at the public launch just across on the North Shore.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Apr 1 2015 - Oct 31 2015
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Nonrefundable Insurance $70 + Tax
- Cleaning Fee $200 + Tax
- Refundable damage deposit $500
- Pet Fee $100 + Tax
- Tax Rate 8.0%
$500 Refundable Security Deposit due at reservation, Cleaning fee $200, $100 pet fee limit 2 pets, $70 Non-Refundable Damage Insurance, 8% Bed Tax **Balance due 30 days prior to check in date. Cancellations: Full refund if cancelled within 14-day notice. One night charge for Cancellations after that time. Holidays Two-night charge **3% of total cost will be charged for all credit card transactions
Nightly Rate: $475 - $875
Weekly Rate: $2400 - $3600
Monthly Rate: $2400 - $3600
Summer Rates (April - October)
$475 nightly with 2-day minimum
$675 nightly for holidays with 3-day minimum
Winter Rates (November - March)
$675 nightly with 2-day minimum
$875 nightly for holidays with 3-day minimum
Discounts for Multi-Night Rentals and Returning Guests.
Payment options: VISA, MasterCard, Check
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining ...
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Game Room ...
- Games ...
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Toys ...
- Video Games ...
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Mountain View
- water parks
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horseback riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- equestrian events
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- hunting small game
- ice skating
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- roller blading
- ski lift privileges
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 3500 sq. ft.
- 3 Bathrooms
- Downstairs Bathroom - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Pine Bathroom - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bear Bathroom - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16
- Game Room - 1 sleep sofa /futon
- Pine Room - 1 king, Private bathroom, 2 closets, 32' HD TV for some private time
- Bear Room - 1 queen, Access to outside deck, 32' HD TV
- Lake Room - 1 queen, Cozy atmosphere, no scrimping on the mattress
- Cliff's Edge - 2 twin/ single, Office with iMac. Daybed w/trundle-put together to make King
- Kid's Zone - 1 queen, 1 double, 1 twin/ single, 1 sleep sofa /futon, 47' TV, Wii, Toy Box, Chalk Door, Fireplace, Baby Monitor
- Deck / Patio ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- HHH can sleep 16 in beds ranging from king size to twin size. The Pine Room (Master) Has a king size bed with your own private bathroom, 2 closets to meet all the comforts of home and a 32 inch HD LED TV with DVD player for your own private TV time. The Bear Room Has a beautiful queen bed with a large closet and access to the outside deck. Quiet personal entertainment with a 32-inch HD LED TV with DVD player. The Lake Room Has a queen bed and a cozy atmosphere. No scrimping on the mattress, you will be looking for the label so you can buy one for your home. The Cliffs Edge Acts as a bed room/office consisting of an iMac workstation and a full size day bed with trundle, put together for a king bed. The KZ (Kid Zone) Your Kids will love the KZ because it is equipped with their own 47 inch LED TV, Wii Games, Toy Box, Chalk Door for drawing, bean bags for hanging out, Fireplace to keep them extra warm. It is equipped with one queen, two full and one twin beds, enough room for the whole gang. We also have a baby monitor with a 3.5' mobile LCD with 2 way communication so Mom & Dad can keep an eye out for whats really going on. The Game room Is 800 SQ FT of fun for all, including a Pool Table, Commercial Air Hockey Table, 42” LCD with DVD, Seven Foot Bar with Bar Back, Commercial Moose/Bear Hunting Arcade Game, it also has a Queen leather sleeper for over flow guest. Dining HHH has a formal dining room as well as a separate breakfast area (for kids ;-) also a outside dining table, all together can seat 22. Cooking The HHH has a full kitchen with all the utensils, cups, bowls, pots, pans and plates you would need. It also has a Weber gas BBQ for you outdoor enthusiast. Linens All blankets, pillows and sheets are well stocked. A washer and dryer are on-site as well. Entertainment The HHH is well equipped for fun; there are 5 HD TV's in the house, one in the Family Room, Game Room, Kids Zone, Pine Room and Bear Room. All the TV's have DVD players and there is Hi Speed WiFi though out the house. HHH is so accommodating you can have a group watching a quiet movie in the family room, a group playing cards in the dining room, the boys playing pool and air hockey in the game room and the kids playing in the KZ and everyone would not bother each other, priceless!! Parking HHH has a very large driveway that will fit 5 cars, this is something most renters don't think about until you get there and realize not everyone fits.