Enjoy everything the beach has to offer in your newly renovated (July 2012) studio condo! Just steps away from the beach, your condo is conveniently located on Gulf Blvd in Redington Beach, close to many restaurants, bars and attractions. Your first floor unit overlooks the heated pool and private tropical courtyard. Just bring your bathing suit!
This modern, clean and cozy studio is fully furnished with all the ammenities: Queen size murphy bed, sofa, dresser, flat screen TV, FREE WiFi, iPod/iPhone dock, CD alarm clock, towels/linens, beach chairs & cooler. Your fully equipped kitchen includes: granite countertops, refrigerator, stove cook top, microwave, coffee maker, blender, toaster oven, bistro dining set and cookware/dishes/utensils.
The Royal Orleans complex offers a quaint and quiet atmosphere with heated pool, immaculate tropical landscaping, lounge chairs, tables with umbrellas, BBQ gas grill, on-site laundry and parking.
Relax at your pool, spend the day at the beach, rent jet skis, go fishing, enjoy beautiful sunsets....your Florida vacation awaits!!
At your service,
Brad & Anna
*** PRICE REDUCTIONS *** for last minute inquiries during Value Season. It may be vacant. We'd rather have it rented! Call or Email and I can work with you on rates.
* Enjoy beautiful sunsets
* Catch the Suncoast Beach Trolley Service for a 5-10 minute drive to famous Johns Pass (dining, shopping, watersport rentals, deap sea fishing charters, casino boat, etc)
* Short Trolley ride to St Petersburg, Clearwater, Pass-A-Grille, Treasure Island
* Fishing at the Redington Long Pier mintues from your condo
* Tampa International Airport - 45 min
* Channelside (Cruise Port) - 45 min
* Disney/Orlando Attractions
* Busch Gardens
* Lowry Park Zoo
* Florida Aquarium
* Raymond James Stadium (Tampa Bay Buccaneers)
* Tampa Times Forum (Tampa Bay Lightning)
* Tropicana Field (Tampa Bay Rays)
* Dali Museum
* Seminole Hardrock Casino
* Close to many area golf courses