Apartment, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Two lovely restored apartments
Across the street from the Historic Galveston Pleasure Pier and the beach.
Wake up and see the sunrise over the beach from the porch of this charming Galveston beach house apartment. Go to sleep to the sound of waves.
These quaint one bedroom apartments are available to rent on a daily, weekend or weekly basis.
Please visit us on Facebook under A Bit of Galveston
About the Owner
5 based on 5 traveler reviews
Perfect for 4th of July
my in-laws and I rented both apartments for the Independence Day weekend.
With the Sunrise and Sunset rented, our family got the opportunity to spend the long weekend on the Island in a home away from home. Cooking at the apartments gave us a chance to save money and spend time together, while the convenient location gave everyone a chance to relax as they pleased. For some, that was on the beach or at the Pleasure Pier, while for me it was a quiet day of reading and napping at the apartment. As with Mardi Gras, the apartments offer a perfect place to catch the 4th of July parade and fireworks show.
In short, we look forward to making the Sunrise and Sunset part of our family events for years to come.
Best Location to catch the Seawall parades
While it may not have been our first plan, the apartment certainly made a positive impression on me and my family. It is ideally located near 25th at Seawall, making it the perfect location to watch the parades with friends and family. Between the parades, the apartments are perfect for walking the Seawall and going to the Pleasure Pier.
Rick keeps a clean and pleasant apartment, comfortable for a busy vacation or simple Island hideaway. It has offered us the opportunity to spend more time on the Island in a friendly and comfortable way. We look forward to many other occasions at the apartments!
Family trip to Galveston
Rick & Kay
The location and apartment could not be better. If you are looking for life on the Seawall...this is the spot. You can WALK to the beach, eateries, tours, shopping and more.
My family and I enjoyed the sights and sounds of the Pleasure Pier at night and watched the sunrise while enjoying a nice cup of coffee in the morning. All can be viewed from the front porch.
The amenities of renting from 'A bit of Galveston'...A full kitchen (we saved a lot of money on breakfast and lunch), Sleeping that would accommodate 6 adults, cable tv and dvd (we watched occasionally..we even rented from red box 2 nights), towels for showers and the beach, ice cold air conditioning and boogie boards for the beach. The best amenity....LOCATION, PRICE and Hospitality by Rick and his Wife.
Our stay was wonderful. We enjoyed the beach, the Seawall activities, the Strand and time in our home (away from home).
If you rent 'A bit of Galveston' you will be able create the kind of memories that my family created during our week long stay.
My family visits Galveston every year and we will be making our reservations for this place againin 2014.
Rick & Kay
Activity and Interests
* Galveston Historic Pleasure Pier
* Antique shopping, museums
* Fine dining music, night life, top entertainment,
* live theater
* Art walks, live music, festivals, fireworks and parades.
* Spa weekends
* Historic Elissa Sailing Ship
* 1894 Grand Opera House
* Moody Gardens with Imax Theater, Pyramids, Marine Aquarium, Rainforest, Flight Museum, Palm Beach and Paddlewheel Boat
* Schlitterbahn Water park (year round)
* carriage rides
- Nightly Rate: $80 - $140
Weekly Rate: $450 - $600
Monthly Rate: $1200 - $1600
Friday - Saturday $100 Two Night Minimum
Sunday - Thursday $80 $100
Weekly - $450 $500
March - August
Friday - Saturday $120 $140 Two Night Minimum
Monday - Thursday $90 $110
Weekly - $550 $600
* 15% Tax
* 20% Deposit
* Cash or Check. If check, it must be received 2 weeks prior to stay
* Nonrefundable, if canceled one week before your stay.
* These rates do not include special events
* Check in 3pm
* Check out 11am
* Balance must be paid in cash at check in
- Air Conditioning
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Outdoor Grill
- * Fully equipped with dishes, pots, pans and silverware * Central air and heat * Ceiling fans in all rooms * Full bed in bedroom of Sunrise * Full futon bed in living room of Sunrise * Queen bed in Sunset * Two innerspring matress hide-a-beds in Sunset * tv and dvd player with collection of dvds and satellite * towels and linens included * off street parking * Wine upon arrival * No Smoking