Come spend a week at historical Harden's Harbor and enjoy the best view on Indian Lake! This huge house has plenty of room for family and friends, offering five bedrooms for up to 12 people. Your private dock is just steps outside your door. A large yard gives the kids room to play while you relax on the patio or in the sun-room and watch the boats go by. Stay once and you'll be back! Book now while you can---Harden's Harbor will fill up soon!
* Walk just one block to the Indian Head Roadhouse Grill for barbeque or to Jac n' Do's for pizza and ice cream.
* More casual and fine dining choices are available just down the street in Russells Point or Lakeview.
* Several restaurants on the lake offer docking for your boat!
* Boat rentals available at several marinas nearby.
* Fishing, swimming, boating, skiing, tubing, kayaking, canoeing, sailing.
* Indian Lake state park is down the street, with a long paved bicycle/walking path that leads to Old Field Beach. Public boat ramp. Watch out for the geese!
* Three golf courses and a driving range are a short drive from the lake.
* Play Putt-Putt golf or visit the week-end flea market.
* Winter? Snow skiing and tubing a short drive away.
* Horse back riding at Marmon Valley Farms
* Snow skiing and tubing at Mad River Mountain--just minutes away
* Great area for Snow Mobiles
* Ohio Caverns & Zane Shawnee Caverns
* Piatt Castles
* Neil Armstrong Museum
* Local Antique car and boat shows. Check the Indian Lake events calendar on line.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Nightly Rate: $300 - $415
Weekly Rate: $800 - $1900
Sept. 4, 2012 - May 3,2013 -- $800
May 3, 2013 - May 24, 2013 -- $1,250
May 24, 2013 - Sept. 6, 2013 -- $1,900
Sept. 6, 2013 - May 2, 2014 -- $800
Security Deposit: $500
Week runs Friday to Friday. Four p.m. check-in, noon check-out.
Only weekly rentals are offered during summer months
$300/day, two night min