My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Monthly Rate: $2000 - $4600
2014 Availability: Rates do not include membership transfer and FL taxes.
* July 2014 $2,000.00
* August 2014 $2,000.00
* September 2014 $2,000.00 Not available September 23-27th
* October 2014 $2,500.00
* November 2014 $3,500.00 Thanksgiving Get Away
* December 2014 $3,800.00 Dec. 16th - Dec. 31st Rented
2015 Availability: Rates do not include membership transfer and FL taxes.
* January 2015 $3.950.00 New Year's Eve galla is a blast! January tenantsbook and join the festivities.
* February 2015 $4,600.00 Rented-Not Available
* March 2015 $4,600.00 Rented-Not Available
* April 2015 $3,900.00 Easter at Heritage Palms is a great get away.
* May 2015 $3,200.00
* June 2015 $2,000.00
* July 2015 $2,000.00
* August 2015 $2,000.00
* September 2015 $2,200.00
* October 2015 $2,500.00
* November 2015 $3,650.00 Thanksgiving Get Away
* December 2015 $3,800.00
Additional Fees and Information: Based on June 2014 with 2 person occupancy.
* Rates are based on one couple occupancy if two couples are interested in our unit an additional fee is charged.
* Golf tranfer fee $250.00 paid directly to Heritage Palms.
* $1250 security deposit check website for other options...
* Previous tenants get a discount when renting for 3 months.
* Discounted rates apply depending on the deposit.
* Due to the Heritage Palms $500.00 yearly food minimum tenants are required to offest the fee by spending $75.00 per month which is charged to the tenants membersip account.
* Exit cleaning fee $150.00 for one month or $200 for two month rentals. Unit must be cleaned by owners cleaning team and maintained by tenants.
* 50% deposit at signing and balance paid by November 1 or three months prior to occupancy for January tenants.
* Tenant takes occupancy on the first of the month after 3 pm and closing walk thru is conducted between 9:00 and 10:00 am on the last day of the month. At this point the keys are surrendered and tenants exits the unit.
* All food must be discarded before leaving the unit.
* Florida combined sales taxes of 5% and 6% equalling a total of 11%.
Early Arrivals: Applies when unit is available.
* January tenant desires to attend New Year's Eve Gala; therefore, takes occupancy in December fee of $250.00 per day or $900.00 per week.
* Rate of $250.00 per day if the unit is available prior to or after the month considered.
* Six month (May thru October) and yearly rentals rates are $2100.00 per month plus expenss.
* Two month rentals are preferred.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.