True paradise, luxury and diverse natural beauty await you at Marriott's Maui Ocean Club.
Most weeks available. Contact us with your dates and will work to get the best rates.
Gentle surf, pristine beach and expansive private grounds are what you will experience at this incredible resort.
Your adventure to volcanoes, local culture and life in and around the sea begins here. Explore dramatic volcanic craters and enchanting sea life. Golf, swimming at the richly landscaped pools and soothing spa treatments are yours. The 3.5 acre superpool is certain to please.
Between, fitness center, tennis, golf, kids club, parties, activities and spacious accommodations, your only challenge is choosing how to spend your day.
Marriott's Maui ocean Club features an array of fabulous amenities unrivaled by other Ka'anapali resorts
We respond to all inquiries within 24 hours. If you do not hear from us, please check your spam folder. You are also welcome to call any time.
Located on beautiful Kaanapali Beach, Marriott's Maui Ocean Club invites you to experience the best of Hawaii. You’ll find your definition of vacation paradise here, whether you have a passion for golfing, tennis or mountain biking surrounded by spectacular scenery, or your taste runs more toward luxuriating at a lavish resort.
* Beachfront access
* Access to the Kaanapali Beachwalk, providing easy access to numerous resorts, restaurants and Whaler’s Village, which features world-class shopping and dining
* 3 miles from the historic town of Lahaina
* Beachwalk Market & Pantry, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as a variety of convenient grocery items
* Longboards*, the perfect place for scenic views and spectacular sunsets, serving island cuisine featuring fresh Pacific seafood
* Poolbar & Grill*
* Heated outdoor island pool with tropical grotto, waterfall and slide
* Children’s pool with pirate ship waterslide and sandy beach area
* Beachside cabanas, BBQ grills
* Fitness center, game room
* BBQ grills
* Kids activity area and playground
* Daily activities program for all ages
* Access to the adjacent Kaanapali Golf Resort
* Haleakala Crater
* Oheo Gulch
* Lahaina Historic Town
* Iao Valley State Park
* Maui Ocean Center Aquarium
* Tedeschi Winery & Ulupalakua Ranch
* Whalers Village Museum
* Maui Arts & Cultural Center
* Maui Tropical Plantation
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Weekly Rate: $1200 - $4750
Rates begin at $1,200 per week for studio Suites in low season. Contact us for rates and availability.
Reservations available in weekly increments only with arrival and departure.
Arrivals and departures available Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.