House, 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 10 Sleeps
Vacation house rental home which is new as a Panama City Beach rental, and features a master bed room on both floors as well as sleeps up to 10 people. Located off Alf Coleman road just off Middle Beach Road and is small dog friendly. This home is 1/2 a block from Ship Wreck Water Park, a block and a 1/2 from the beach and the Bay County Pier with free beach access and parking. This home is within 5 minutes from the shoppes and attractions at Pier Park as well as WonderWorks, Ripleys, and many other attractions.
Vacation home rental at Harrison's Walk new as a house rental and sleeps up to 10 people comfortably. This vacation house is small dog friendly for rental having 4 large bedrooms with 3 full bathrooms. Looking for a newer vacation home on Panama City Beach, Florida built-in year 2007 and offers just over 2,000 square feet of living space with private community pool.
This vacation home rental is a Single-Family house located at 324 Madison Circle, Panama City Beach FL. Accommodations are comprised of 4 beds, 2 and 1/2 bathrooms with approximately 2,000 square feet of interior space. The property has a lot size of 4,050 sqft and was built in 2007. Address is 324 Madison Circle in new complex of Harrison's Walk with 32407 zip code in Panama City Beach, FL.
Absolute Bliss vacation home rental bedding accommodations:
Kitchen Area has granite countertops with built-in microwave, kitchen comes with all cooking and eating utensils for your stay.
Bathrooms have granite countertops.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Both families loved the house, location and rate was reasonable for 11 people. Was not on the beach but we could not afford to spend over 3,000.00 for a home and get to do all the stuff we did. Quiet neighborhood here and the pool was a great addition (wish it was heated) for the family as it was still cold in April. Great part was only us and a couple of other people were ever at the pool area anyways. The locale was convenient and close-by to most all we needed. Beach was a short drive - Would not recommend walking it! Parked at the public parking area at the County Pier, but we felt like we were still away from it all, still close to everything. The house was very clean and as described to us by the rental company upon arrival. The master bedroom we stayed in was on the 1st floor and was huge as well as the bathroom - Divine for us! The other bedrooms are on the smaller size, but we just used the rooms for sleeping. Home was large enough to lounge without feeling crowded! We will always do this when we come as a large family again... The wireless internet was a little amiss in the beginning but worked well later on. Could even access if on the front porch and upstairs no problem. We really liked having a fenced backyard for the little kids who are all over the place often times. Stayed at other place and the beaches are really extraordinary can actually see the ocean floor from the 2nd sand bar. Sunsets AND sunrises were a great picture worthy event for us almost every night. Must have taken 300 pictures of just that! The staff was right on top of the television issue we had. Minor problem really so thanks for that. We felt like we were treated with care and had a great experience from reservation to departure. We would book again at Absolute Bliss at Harrison walk. Feel free to us as a guest review.
Activity and Interests
Attractions:• Recreation Center , Hospital , Eco Tourism , Marina , Museums , Amusement Park , Groceries , Babysitting , Churches , Library , Cinemas , Laundromat , Fitness Centers , Water Parks
Leisure Activities:• Snorkeling , Sightseeing , Gambling , Paddle Boating , Water Tubing , Spelunking , Fly Flishing , Bird Watching , Pier Fishing , Surf Fishing , Beachcombing , Hiking , Jet Skiing , Deep Sea Fishing , Shopping
1:Emerald Falls Amusement Park: Emerald Falls Amusement Park has done its job to entertain all. Both adults and children can enjoy the fun times offered at Emerald Falls. Located at the East-end of Panama City Beach, Fl. at 8602 Thomas Drive P.C.B., Fl. 32408 at the corner of Joan Avenue and Thomas Drive.
Need to know about Emerald Falls Amusement Park:
* Forty-two, 9hp go-karts with three tracks, including the Vortex, which races 3 stories high.
* Double riding karts are available.
* Several bumper boats...you will get wet!
* Two 18 hole fantasy minature golfing.
* Large Alien arcade area with plenty of great gaming options.
* Kids Kingdom which is for the smaller kids with tain rides, swings and other cool rides.
Emerald Falls accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover credit cards
2:Gulf World Marine Park:
Gulf World Marine Park
15412 Front Beach Road
Panama City Beach, Fl. 32413
3:Ripley's Believe It or Not:
Ripley's Believe It or Not is located at 9907 Front Beach Rd. Panama City Beach, Fl.
4:Shipwreck Island Water Park:
Shipwreck Island Water Park
12201 Middle Beach Road
Panama City Beach, Fl. 32407
5:FRANK BROWN PARK:
If your coming down to vacation in Panama City Beach and want to experience some great local recreation with the family you got to experience this popular venue.
FRANK BROWN PARK BOASTS MANY SPORTING AND RECREATIONAL FACILITIES WHICH INCLUDE:
9 - Softball and Baseball fields
2 - T-ball fields
3 - Soccer fields
4 - Multi-purpose fields
4 - Lighted Tennis courts
2 - Outdoor Basketball courts
2 - Shuffle Board courts
1 - Indoor Gymnasium
1 - Kid Safe Playground area
1 - Lighted Picnic pavilion
1 - 22 Acre festival site
1 - Freshwater Fishing pond
1 - Fenced Dog play area
Full Aquatic Center
1.5 miles of greenway and walking trails
6:St. Andrews State Park: Well known for its sugar white sands and emerald green waters, this former military reservation has over one-and-a-half miles of beaches on the Gulf of Mexico and Grand Lagoon. Water sports enthusiasts can enjoy swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving, kayaking, and canoeing. Two fishing piers, a jetty, and a boat ramp provide ample fishing opportunities for anglers. Two nature trails wind through a rich diversity of coastal plant communities - a splendid opportunity for bird-watching. Those wanting to relax can sunbathe on the beach or enjoy a leisurely lunch under the shade of a picnic pavilion. Full-facility campsites, as well as primitive youth group camping, make this park a popular overnight destination.
Hours of Operation
8:00 AM to sunsetDriving Directions
From Hwy 98 turn South on to Hwy 3031 (Thomas Drive) and follow it straight to Hwy 392 and turn left to enter into the gates of St. Andrews State Park. St. Andrews State Park is located approximately 3 miles east of Hwy 392.
Admission Fee--$5.00 per vehicle
Pedestrians, Bicyclists, extra Passengers, Passengers in vehicles with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Permit--Admission Fee $1.00
All Year $24.00 a night plus tax
- Nightly Rate: $200 - $300
Weekly Rate: $1700 - $1900
Monthly Rate: $4000 - $6800
Contact Vacation Place Rentals for current rates, military discounts, as well as any other promotions.
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- pets considered
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Half Bathroom
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Location:• Beach Community Bedrooms:• 4 bedrooms Bathrooms:•3 bathrooms Sleeps:•8-10 Amenities:• Air Conditioning , HD TVs, Electric Grill, DVD players, Cable, High Speed Internet, Toilet Paper , Beach Towels , Alarm Clock , Telephone , Central Air Conditioning , Tile Floors , Combination Tub Shower , Queen Bed , Ceiling Fans , Shower , King Bed , Outdoor Furniture , Toilet , Porch Furniture , Double Bed , Towels Provided , Sleep Sofa, Heating , Activities Guide , Tub , Linens Provided , Cold Water Dispenser , Laundry Soap , Local Activities Guide , Local Maps , Paper Towels , Restaurant Dining Guide , Hair Dryer , Shampoo , Soaps Basic , Fenced in Back Yard, 2 Master Bedrooms , Breakfast Nook, Office Area, Washer & Dryer, Community Pool , Upstairs Commons Area w/ Microfridge and Microwave Arrival Day:• Negotiable , Saturday Car:• Car Recommended Communication:• Local Calls Included Dining:• Dining Area & Breakfast Nook Entertainment:• Toys for Kids , Cable TV , Home Theater ready , DVD Players ,2 Big Screen TVs , TV Guest Services:• Housekeeper Optional Internet Access:• Wireless Internet , Internet Access Kitchen:• Ironing Board , 4 Ring Stove , Washing Machine , Stove Top Burners , Clothes Dryer , Oven , Toaster , Cooking Utensils , Freezer , Coffee Maker , Fully Equipped Kitchen , Dishwasher , Garbage Disposal , Gourmet Kitchen , Lobster Pot , Electric Indoor/Outdoor Grill , Microwave , Stove , Refrigerator , Ice Maker , Blender , Iron Living Room:• Sofabed , Fireplace Nearby Attraction or Facility:• Scenic Drives , Zoo , Restaurants , Wineries and Vineyards Nearby Services:• Babysitting , Medical Services , Massage Therapist Outside:• Parking On Street , Outdoor Grill , Outdoor Grill Electric , Unscreened Porch or Lanai Suitability:• No Smoking , Wheelchair Access , Pet Friendly , Children Welcome , Pets Considered , Baby Gate , Minimum Age for Renters , Children , Dog Only , Corporate and Executive Lodging Swimming Pool:• Shared Pool , Community Pool , Resort Pool Transportation:• Reserved Parking Types of Vacations:• Family Friendly , Couples Friendly , Senior Citizens , Luxury , Away from it All , Tourist Attractions