Garden Wall Villas

Special Offer! November Golf Special November 1 - November 30

Garden Wall Villas

Overview

Property Details

Updated: Oct 21, 2014
Townhome, 3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, 6 Sleeps

Garden Wall Villas

Semi-detached, three bedroom, three bathroom luxury villas located on the 18thgolf hole with panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea. Each 3300 sq. ft. villa features large bedrooms, a modern designer kitchen and indoor/outdoor living areas. The fully air-conditioned villas have their own private infinity edge pool, golf buggy garage and carport.

  • Sleeps 6
  • 3 Bedrooms
  • 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bath
  • Parking
  • Swimming pool
  • Internet
  • Dish washer
  • Washing machine
  • Towels provided

About the Owner

Call Manager
Enter your email address to view the phone number
Speaks: english

Reviews

Be the first to review this listing!

Location

Activity and Interests

18 Hole Golf Course

Pool

Club House

Polo Field

Polo Lessons

Concierge

Availability

Enter dates to see total
Total estimated amount
Email Manager Contact Me
Updated: Oct 21, 2014
12
Available
12
Unavailable
12
Today

Special Offer! November Golf Special

Special Offer From:
Dates Nov 1, 2014 to Nov 30, 2014

Stay in one of our villas during the month of November and recieve

unlimited golf

Transfers to and from the airport

Welcome Food package

VIP Airport fast track

Daily Housekeeping

*Minimum of 3 nights

*minimum of 3 people

Rental rates

Convert Currency
Rate Period Nightly Weekend Night Weekly Monthly * Event
 
Summer Rate
Oct 21 2014 - Dec 14 2014
3 night minimum stay
$650
$4,550
$18,600
 
 
Winter Rate
Dec 15 2014 - Apr 14 2015
3 night minimum stay
$950
$6,650
$18,600
 

Additional information about rental rates

  • Tax Rate 7.5%

A 25% deposit is required to confirm your booking. The other 75% is due (2) months prior to arrival.
CANCELLATION POLICY
Any cancellation after 14days of making the booking and outside 60 days of the booking 25% deposit is forfeited. Any cancellation inside 60days of the booking full payment is forfeited. (Refunds are made less any foreign exchange loss and finance charges). .

Nightly Rate: $650 - $950

Weekly Rate: $4550 - $6650

Monthly Rate: $18200 - $26600


Rates are inclusive of Concierge VIP Meet and Greet at the airport

Transfers to and from the airport

Breakfast package in the Villa

Rates are US$650 in the summer (April to Mid December) and US$950 in the Winter (Mid December to April

Amenities

Property Type

  • villa

Theme

  • Adventure
  • Family
  • Luxury
  • Romantic
  • Sports & Activities

General

  • Air Conditioning
  • Clothes Dryer
  • Garage
  • Hair Dryer
  • Internet
  • Iron & Board
  • Linens Provided
  • Living Room
  • Parking
  • Telephone
  • Towels Provided
  • Washing Machine

Kitchen

  • Coffee Maker
  • Dishes & Utensils
  • Dishwasher
  • Kitchen
  • Microwave
  • Oven
  • Pantry Items
  • Refrigerator
  • Stove
  • Toaster

Dining

  • Child's Highchair
  • Dining Area

Entertainment

  • DVD Player
  • Satellite / Cable
  • Television

Pool / Spa

  • Communal Pool
  • Outdoor Pool
  • Private Pool

Onsite Services

  • Concierge

Suitability

  • children welcome
  • non smoking only
  • pets not allowed

Location Type

  • Beach View

Sports & Adventure Activities

  • golf

Bathrooms

  • 3 Bathrooms
  • 1 Half Bath
  • Half Bathroom - toilet
  • Bathroom 1 - toilet, tub, shower, bidet
  • Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower
  • Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower

Bedrooms

  • 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
  • Bedroom 1 - 1 king
  • Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
  • Bedroom 3 - 2 double

Outside

  • Balcony
  • Deck / Patio
  • Golf

Meals

  • Guests provide their own meals

Notes:

  • Located on the 18th Hole with incredible views of the Caribbean Sea Access to a Private Yacht Club Private Infinity edge Pool Daily Housekeeping Complimentary W-Fi Fully Airconditioned 3,300 sq ft Villa Golf and Polo Club 24 Hour Security
Email Manager Contact Me

Get an Instant Quote

Enter dates to calculate a quote

Contact the Manager

Tell the manager when you would like to travel.