Beautiful fully furnished and equipped vacation home with great views of Seneca Lake.
Conveniently close to everything that you want to explore or visit in the Finger Lakes. The roomy 1600 square foot interior of this old farmhouse has new modern paint, updated vanities, new BeautyRest mattresses and gorgeous refinished hardwood floors throughout. You'll enjoy taking in the stunning lake views from the large enclosed front porch, the living area, front bedroom or from one of the seating areas outside in the large acre yard. Pictures don't do justice to the wonderful views, beautiful rooms or ample size of the house. Great mix of old and new decor as well as furnishings. Pets considered on a case by case. No smoking in the house.
We receive many bookings outside of vacationrentals.com and leave a Feedback form for our guests; here is a short summary of some our guests comments this summer:
- "We had a great stay this week and the house overall fit our needs. We would consider staying again at the house if we return to the area in the future."
- "We absolutely enjoyed our stay here, would not hesitate to book again or refer anyone to stay here! Thanks for a wonder vacation at the Finger Lakes!"
- "Thank you so much. We had a wonderful time! Everything was great and we loved your home."
- "Everything was great! The house was much bigger than I had anticipated, which was a nice surprise. We would consider staying here again. Thanks, we had a great time!"
- "We enjoyed ourselves very much. My children n grandkids enjoyed themselves tremendously. I will keep in touch. Hopefully you will keep renting it."
- "We enjoyed your home and would stay again. We were pleasantly surprised at how well stocked the house is. You have a done a beautiful job with the remodel - love how you kept the feel of the "old" house (glass door knobs) and blended in the new. Nicely decorated."
Located near Seneca Lake beaches, boat cruises/rentals, Watkins Glen International Raceway, shopping, restaurants, the waterfalls at Watkins Glen State Park, Seneca Wine Trail and so much more. Also not far from Ithaca which offers Cayuga Lake with an additional Wine Trail as well as home to Cornell University, Ithaca College, Farmers Market, Shopping Mall, Antique Malls and more. Also very close to Elmira, Horseheads and Corning. This is a great central location to the Finger Lakes Region.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Sep 17 2014 - May 22 2015
Changeover Day: Friday
2 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
All stays require 2 night minimum.
2014-Peak Season (Memorial Weekend through Labor Day Weekend):
$190-Weekdays & $240 Weekends/Holidays;Weekly save $230 and stay for $1200
Off Season: $150-Weekdays & $190-Weekends; Weekly save $210 and stay for $900
(Certain occasions and holidays may require minimum 3 night stay or longer)
We offer a monthly rate (4 weeks) ranging