House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Cozy Cabin on the Hill is located just a half mile from Ripley Aquarium In Gatlinburg. Easy walk to downtown. It has 3 bedrooms 2 baths.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Spent our first vacation as a couple here! The cabin was so cozy made our stay very special. We made some great memories & thank you for allowing us to stay!
4.8 based on 21 traveler reviews
Very nice visit!
1. The inside part of the hot tub cover is damaged, which means there are little styrofoam pellets floating all in the hot tub. I imagine this will eventually damage the filter.
2. The upstairs toilet is on a platform. If you are over 5'5" or 5'6", you can't sit down on the toilet without hitting your head on the ceiling. This probably can't be remedied, but it's something to be aware of.
3. The platform that the upstairs commode is sitting on is covered in tile. Just about every single square of tile is cracked and/or the grout has broken away, which means the tiles are loose and it is a tripping hazard.
4. There is a steep flight of steps up to the front door. Not necessarily a problem for us, but it would be for the elderly or handicapped.
5. The sofa in the living room needs to be replaced. It is simply worn out and sucks you in. Good luck getting back up! lol
That being said, the cabin is a good value and the owner is very responsive and friendly. I would stay at this cabin again, as the issues noted above are not too serious. Plus, it's clean and the beds are comfortable with nice, clean sheets. Towels and wash cloths were plentiful and clean. Toilet paper, a box of laundry soap, dishwasher detergent, dish soap, bars of soap, paper towels were all provided. The washer/dryer is a nice feature.
The location is an easy walk to downtown Gatlinburg, which saved us a lot of money in parking fees. If you want to cook, you can - the kitchen is fully equipped and very nice.
Thank you so much and we look forward to visiting again!
We even saw a bear, which was pretty cool :)
Family Trip to Gatlinburg
Great Family Retreat
Activity and Interests
Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge area has, lots of show,s, skiing, ice skating, water parks, go carts, just about anything you would want to do.
- Nightly Rate: $125 - $200
Weekly Rate: $750 - $1400
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
Daily Rates For March thur Dec 175 - 200
Daily Rates For Jan & Feb 125 - 150
- Sports & Activities
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- pets not allowed
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Cabin has hot tub, fireplace, high speed internet, local and long distance phone, washer and dryer, tv in each bedroom, side by side frigerator, dishwasher, grill, fully equipt kitchen, cable, nice covered porch, and level area beside house with picnic area.