Gorgeous, quiet 1 bedroom condo with unparalleled city and mountain views. Steps away from Forest park, boutique shopping and restaurant/nightlife of 23rd Ave in NW Portland. Perfect for long stay visitors or corporate exec.
Fully furnished, full kitchen, washer/dryer, full bathroom w/shower & tub. Assigned parking space.
Not appropriate for pets, or smokers.
* Boutique shopping, premier restaurants, live theater, cinema, Portland Art Museum
* Microbrew pubs
* Timbers soccer: Jeld-Wen Field within walking distance
* Forest Park, Washington Park, Rose Garden, Japanese Garden, Hoyt Arboretum, Pittock Mansion close-by
* Hiking/jogging trails, mountain biking trails
* One hour drive to coast (surfing) or to mountain (skiing)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.