You can enjoy the worlds best beaches while living in a gated golf-course community!
Venetian Golf and River Club is ideal not only for golfers, but also for those who are searching for tranquility and their own peace of mind. The exclusive community, sitting on 660 acres of tropical landscape with a beautifully manicured Golf Course, mediterranean-style Villas, lush vegetation, many lakes and a 70-acre Nature Park, is guarded and patrolled 24/7.
You benefit from a calm and peaceful surrounding, the chance to play more than 30 golf-courses in the near area and the best beaches only a short drive away.
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac, our charming single-family villa is a spacious 2,040 sqft. of living space under A/C, plus a 2-car garage and an extended lanai of 700 sqft.
Built in fall 2012 our new home sits on a large, fully landscaped lot and is full of light from sunrise to sunset. It is overlooking an expansive view of a beautiful lake at the back of the house to the South-East. Although this is a new home there is no construction activity in the neighborhood anymore, so you can enjoy the sun and the birds, untroubled.
The house is very tastefully and comfortably decorated with brand new Florida-style furniture, stainless steel appliances and all details to make it your home in the sun....
Suitable for up to 4 adult guests the dwelling offers 2 bedrooms and a den with free Wi-Fi Internet access. The beautiful angled ceramic tiles all across the living areas, the warm hardwood floor in the master bedroom, upgraded carpet in the guest bedroom and the high coffered ceilings with tropical fans give the house a bright and airy feel. Windows and doors with hurricane resistant glass provide the necessary security.
- Great room: brand new comfortable leather furniture, 40' Cable LED TV (HD package), stereo system with CD / iPod and free WiFi Internet access, high coffered ceiling with two fans, angled ceramic tiles all across the living areas, large sliding glass door to the lanai.
- Open Kitchen: pantry, bar with stools and breakfast nook, ceramic floor tiles, granite countertops, new stainless steel appliances.
- Open Dining area: oval table seating up to 6 guests, 3 windows, ceramic floor tiles.
- Master Suite: complete King-size bedroom set, 40' LED TV, hardwood floor, high coffered ceiling with fan, huge window and door to lanai.
- Ensuite master bathroom: 2-sink granite vanity, huge walk-in closet and enclosed toilet, upgraded tile, large roman shower and tub.
- Guest Suite: den with writing desk and additional sitting area with LED TV. Bedroom with King-size bed, ceiling fan, ample closet space and upgraded carpet.
- Guest bathroom: granite vanity, tub with shower-over, upgraded tile.
- Laundry room: washer and dryer, laundry vanity.
- Very quiet air conditioning and heating.
* Lanai: 700 sqft. screened patio with covered sitting area.
* Patio furniture (dining set & sun loungers)
* BBQ Grill (electric)
We hope that you will enjoy our home as much as we do!
We are a German couple who travel to Florida for over 20 years. This villa is our true second home.
My compliments to you on your fine choice of accommodation. I particularly enjoyed the 10’ ceilings and the open concept in the main living area. This leads to a feeling of a very soothing lifestyle and environment which is so appropriate for a southern home. The water activity and views are priceless.
(Recall that I build and design custom homes)
Space, size, openings, lanai, and exposure of your home are all fantastic. Your decorating is spot on as are the furnishings.
I never once touched the AC-thermostat, so the insulation works fine.
“The Sarasota area was our favorite vacation spot for so long, and now our beloved home is a little slice of paradise for us.”
The Sarasota / Nokomis area is renowned for its white sand beaches and outstanding sunsets on the Gulf of Mexico, its many top rated Golf Courses as well as an abundance of artistic and cultural events.
Conveniently located just 1.5 miles east from Interstate 75, our home is close to everything:
* Just 7 miles (15 minutes) to the beautiful Nokomis beach (with ample free parking).
* Many other Gulf beaches nearby including Siesta Key Beach (25 minutes), ranked as one of the top beaches in the world.
* Fishing & water sports such as boating, canoe and kayaking, all within 15 minutes.
* 15 minutes to Myakka River State Park that is one of Florida's oldest and largest state parks, famous for its diverse wildlife.
* 15 minutes to quaint historic downtown Venice for fine restaurants, shops and Little Venice Theater featuring Broadway shows and concerts.
* Only 40 minutes to downtown Sarasota where you can enjoy top entertainment, such as Sarasota Opera, Sarasota Ballet of Florida, Van Wesel Performing Arts Hall, Historic Asolo Theatre, Circus Sarasota, Ringling Museum of Arts, Marie Selby Botanical Gardens, Mote Aquarium, Jungle Garden Zoo and many more.
* 1 hour to Bush Garden (Tampa) and 2 hours to Disney World (Orlando).
Our home is easily accessible from major airports: 30 minutes from Sarasota-Bradenton (SRQ), 1 hour from Tampa (TPA) or Fort Myers (RSW), 2 hours from Orlando Intl (MCO) and 3 hours to Airports as Fort Lauderdale.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Mar 1 2015 - Mar 31 2015
30 night minimum stay
May 1 2015 - Oct 31 2015
30 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Rates for 2015 & 2016 ( monthly rentals or more only ! ):
- January - March: $ 3,700 / month
- April: $ 3,000 / month
- May - October: $ 2,200 / month
- November: $ 2,600 / month
- December - mid January: not available for rent
Fees include: Utilities, WiFi, free US phone calls
Fees do not include: 12% Sales and Tourist Taxes, 175 $ Exit Cleaning Fee
“We tried to create a cozy and airy feel in our home, with soothing colors and all the details you would expect. It is our goal to keep everything well maintained, so you can relax right away.”