Our newest cabin is now open for your enjoyment
"Gatlinburg Mansion" is a 14 bedroom luxury cabin, overlooking The Great
Smoky Mountains Mount Leconte.
Awe-inspiring views & memorable times await you!
Providing the ultimate in elegance, fun & amenities, this 3 story,
lodge sleeps 44 people.
* 35 Seat Home Theater w/ 15 Foot Screen, HD, 1080P & Surround Sound
* Games are all no charge
* Foosball table
* Air Hockey Double
* Madden Football Game
* “PGA Golf Arcade Game
* “Pac Man” Arcade Game
* Pool Table
* 42 " Game Monitors & 50” Flat Screen TV's
* Books for all ages throughout cabin
* 14 Elegantly decorated bedroom
* King Size Beds in all
* 4 Bedrooms have Quuen Bunk beds as well as King Bed
* 43" Flat screen TVs in all
* Bathrooms in all
* Fresh mountain air and sweeping view
* All bedrooms have gas fireplaces
* Jacuzzi tubs in bathroom, mounted hair dryers and showers
* Warm, Elegant Living Room
* Panoramic Views of Mountains
* 50” Flat Screen HDTV
BALCONY / DECKS
* 2 Hot Tubs – stunning views
* Out door Decks
* Rocking Chair seating
* Huge Gas Grill
* Expansive Dining table area that seats 48 people
* Bar seating for 9 people
* 60” Plasma HDTV
* Huge Double Fireplace
* Granite Countertops
* 2 Double Ovens
* 2 Cook Tops
* 2 Refrgerators
* 2 Dishwashers
* Ice Maker
* Bright, well appointed Kitchen
* Upscale Cookware and spices
* Dishes, glasses and silverware
* Free Long Distance calls and Wi-FI
Gatlinburg Mansion is conveniently located, to Downtown
Gatlinburg, with its Great Restaurants & shopping, Ripley’s
Aquarium, Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort, & the entrance to The Great
Smoky Mountains National Park.
Justa short 25 minute drive, is Dollywood/Splash Country, Pigeon Forge, Tanger
Outlets, & Wahoo Ziplines.
I took my grandsons to the Gatlenburg Mansion and stayed there with 15 other family members this last weekend. This place is amazing, boasting, 14 bedrooms with king beds, fireplace, master baths in each room. 4 of the rooms also have queen bunk beds besides the king size bed. There are also two amazing game rooms with more and better games than an arcade. It has a theater with Aprox 50 seats and a 160+ inch screen, dining area also seats Aprox 50 people, with an amazing kitchen, and the view is amazing also. Anyone looking for a place for a family retreat, I have never seen one better!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.