* Cozy cottage on a channel to Long Lake which sleeps 6 and has 2 full bathrooms, fully equiped large eat in kitchen, and living room.
* This property includes a dock - bring your boat or rent one at Coldwater Lake Marina - you won't want to miss one bit of this 17 mile chain of lakes
* Coldwater lake is at one end of the chain and Marble lake is at the other.
* There is a private pond for swimming with 4 sand beaches, 2 rafts and 2 slides.
* Shady Oaks is a private golf cart community. All roads are paved and great for bikes, roller blades and skateboards.
* Spend an evening experiening yester year at the drive in diner for dinner and then visit the drive-in theatre. If that's not your style, Coldwater has a state of the art movie theatre
* Or maybe catch a live show at the Tibbets.
* Firekeeper Casino is located just off interstate 94 in Battlecreek and is only a 30 minute drive
* Shopping in Coldwater includes: Yonkers, Walmart, Meijer and many others
* Outlet shopping is available to the south off interstate 69 in Fremont, IN
* Fremont, IN is also home to the beautiful Pokagon State Park - home of the Toboggon run.
* If you like to golf, there are many golf courses in the area; a couple only minutes away which include: Bella Vista and Iyopawa Island.
* Or just enjoy the abundant swimming, boating and fishing on this 17 mile chain of lakes
As you can see there is plenty to do in the Coldwater area in the summer, but let's not forget winter fun such as ice fishing, snowmobiling, cross country skiing and ice skating