Reserve the Haven Hideaway condo now, 2nd year on the rental market. 2 Bedrooms & 2 full baths in Refurbished Historic Retreat on North Shore Drive. Beautiful resort in a park setting. Separate entrance to duplex story and a half building with deck and spacious yard. Haven Hideaway is located a short walk to First Street beach with Firewood on site. Large Outdoor Pool within Condominium Property (Open Memorial Day to Labor Day).
Sleeping Arrangements, On Main Level: BEDROOM: 2 twin beds, LIVING ROOM: Pull out full size futon. UPSTAIRS: 2nd BEDROOM: Queen bed, ALCOVE: Trundle bed (2 twin beds). All bedding and towels provided. No smoking and no pets, please.
1/2 mile to the First Street Beach. Haven Hideaway one and a half miles North of Downtown. Close to town, yet peaceful and serene. The Kal-Haven trail now connects Kalamazoo to downtown South Haven for bikes, hikes or cross-country skiing. Or just ease back by the pool on the grounds.
Enjoy all four seasons: Blueberry Picking in Aug, and for Winter an Outdoor Ice Rink downtown. Ice Breaker Feb, Car Festival Jun 7, Waterfront Film Fest Jun 12-15, Harborfest (Beer Garden, Bands) Jun 19-22, Cottage Walk Jun 29, Fireworks Jul 3 (Bangor Firewks Jl 5) & Parade Jul 4, Summer Art Fair Jul 5-6, Garden Club Walk Jul 12, Gus Macker 3on3 BBall Tourny Jul 26-27, Blueberry Festival Aug 7-10, and Women’s Weekend Nov 7-9. Enjoy dinner at downtown Clementine's & Su Casa or across street at Sophie’s Steakhouse. Enjoy browsing the unique shops of South Haven, golf, fishing and visiting local wineries. Or just relax with a good book.
We have brochures available at the Haven Hideaway of local area attractions and restaurants. Charter a boat for fishing or rent kayaks or bikes. The downtown has a salon and spa.
Things to do in the South Haven area
* Lake Michigan, Shore, Swimming, Sun Bathing, Paddle & Kite Boarding
* Bike Riding Trails
* Cross Country Skiing Trails
* Blueberry / Fruit Picking
* Michigan Maritime Museum, Friends of Good Will Tall Ship & Tour Ship
* Walk the boardwalk to the Lighthouse & Historical Markers
* South Haven Festivals
* South Haven Skateboard Park
* Michigan Movie House downtown (50 cent popcorn refills)
* Fenn Valley Vineyards & Wine Cellar, Wine Tasting
* Lake Michigan Dunes Park, 300 ft Dunes
* Van Burn State Park, 400 Acre Shore, X-Country Ski, Campsites
* Heritage Water Trail, Canoe/Kayak, (21 Mi on Black River to Bangor)
* Kal-Haven Trail Bike/Hike (35 mi to Kalamazoo)
* Van Buren Trail Bike/Hike (14 mi to Hartford)
* (coming soon!) Blue Star Trail Bike/Hike (20 mi to Saugatuck)
* HawksHead Links Golf, Restaurant, South Haven
* South Haven Golf Club
* Tabor Hill Winery & Restaurant
* Watch the sunset on the beach
* Go to Sherman's for ice cream (or DQ)
* Fall Color Tours * Pure Michigan Fall Color Peak Oct 24 - 30, '12, 90-95% color *
* Antique Hunting
* Bittersweet Ski Resort, Otsego
* Timber Ridge Ski Area, Gobles
* Saugatuck Brew Pub (20 min away)
* Dune Rides Saugatuck (25 min)
* Holland Tulip Time Festival, May (30 min)
* Muskegon to Milwaukee Ferry (1 hr - crossing 2 1/2 hr)
* Michigan Adventureland, Muskegon (1 hr)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.