Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, Sleeps 8
Spacious 1900 sq. ft. 2 story condo with 3 large bedrooms and 2.5 baths directly on deep water canal.
Spectacular view of Caloosahatchee River from roof top deck and 2 lanais off living room and master bedroom.
Boat dock with direct access to River and Gulf.
Walking distance to restaurants, grocery, Cape Coral nightlife, & shops.
Waterside pool outside back door.
15 minute drive to Southwest Florida International Airport.
About the Owner
We are current small business owners that would eventually like to retire in Florida. We live in Centerville Ohio and have 2 grown sons. Our parents spend winters in Florida.
4.9 based on 8 traveler reviews
Great experience, A+
The roof-top porch was a personal favorite. Having a view over the river and down into cape coral was great. I would definitely recommend a stay here for anyone interested in the area. A+ , don't pass this place up.
Great place to stay
Best Choice for your vacation rental
Palm trees and water from almost every window!
This condo is spacious and well-appointed...and a water view from almost every window! We had a couple of days where AC wasn't needed and were able to open the full wall of glass to enjoy the breeze from the water. It was heavenly! There are three levels to this great condo and each one has the same million dollar view of the canal and river.
Ford's garage, a popular local eatery, is within walking distance and we visited there a couple times during the week. Great food and a good place to catch any sporting event on TV too.
We will most definitely make a return trip to this condo. Jane and Tim have a beautiful place and we feel lucky to get to vacation there.
From the Owner
“Our condo is in a great location, close to Fort Myers Beach and Sanibel Island. Weather is typically 70-80 degrees year round. We have a great view and lots of space indoors and out. We especially like the large lanais, the boat dock and the recently upgraded water side pool.”
Activity and Interests
Beach - Fort Myers (15 min.), Sanibel (10 min. to causeway), Cape Coral Yacht Club (5 min.)
Boating (15-20 min. to Gulf)
Restaurants (Walking Distance)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 2015 - Dec 31 2015
7 night minimum stay
Jan 1 2016 - Mar 31 2016
28 night minimum stay
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $135.00
- Refundable damage deposit $500.00
- Tax Rate 11.0%
Weekly Rate: $675 - $700
Monthly Rate: $2000 - $2800
May - Dec. 2014 $2000/mo., May - Aug. 2014 $675/wk.
Jan. - Apr. 2015 $2700/mo.
One month min. stay Sept. - April, One week min. stay May - Aug.
$500 deposit, 50 percent payment 60 days prior, full payment 30 days prior.
Sorry No Pets, No Smoking
Free Electric & Water
11% Florida Rental Tax
$135 Cleaning Fee
From the Owner
“As well as being close to beaches, we are within a short driving distance to all attractions in the Fort Myers area.”
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
- Video Games ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible ...
- Water View
- live theater
- water parks
- outlet shopping
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- 1900 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower, Master bath, double sinks.
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Lower level in hall outside bedroom 2.
- Half Bathroom - toilet, Upper level near bedroom 3.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single, 1st level.
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, 1st level master with ensuite and lanai.
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single, Upper level with daybed and pop up trundle.
- Queen sleeper sofa in living room.
- Deck / Patio ...
- Lanai / Gazebo ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Boat Dock Pool 2 Large Screened Lanais with Table, Chairs and Lounges Rooftop Balcony 3 TVs with Satellite 3 Bedrooms - Queen, 2 Twins, Daybed w/ pop-up Trundle, Queen Sofa Sleeper Wireless Internet Fully-equipped Kitchen with Newer Maple Cabinets and Granite Counter Tops New Refrigerator and Dishwasher Newer Carpet & Paint Double Sinks in Master Walk-in Closets Covered Parking Central Air Beach Chairs, Cooler & Beach Umbrellas 2 Fishing Poles