* NEW ON THE MARKET
* Luxury home, 1/2 duplex, 2 min walk to the Beach!
* The cleanest place on the Beach! Brand new high-end everything!
* Well maintained with love and care, many luxyry items through out the house.
* No steps, no stairs, from your car to your house - all ages welcome!
* Beautiful completely remodeled home with tropical landscape!
* One block from the gorgeous white sand beaches of Indian Rocks Beach.
* High-design kitchen with beautiful Pegasus-granite countertops, custom cherry wood cabinets, and new LG stainless steel appliances. Icemaker and all small appliances included.
* Two bedrooms with new highest quality Therapedic queen beds and Martha Stuart closet organizers. Marriott-quality sheets and towels.
*LED 50'' TV with Cable and High Speed Internet included. The fastest Internet in the area!
* Living room has new designer leather furniture and bar stools
* Bathroom has a shower with modern Ikea cabinets.
* New Capuccino-porcelain tile flooring throughout
* Beach chairs, beach towels, umbrellas, coolers and launch chairs are included
* This home is located in a prime area of Indian Rocks beach * * Fisthing just steps away in Gulf of Mexico or Intercoastal water way.
* You may not need a car here! You can walk to the beach and area restaurants! You can take the beach trolley to explore other beaches (Clearwater Beach, Sand Key, Indian Shores, Redington Beach, Madeira Beach, Treasure Island, St. Pete Beach, Pass-a-Grille, Honeymoon Island, Tarpon Springs, and more!)
I am dedicated to make your vacation comfortable and relaxing.
“One block from the Beach, great location, all brand new!”
2 min walk to the Beach. Kayak, paddle board and bicycle rentals one block from the house. Walking distance many restaurants - fine dining and beach restaurants and bars all are here: Food Network Celebrity - Keegan's seafood, Guppy's at the Beach, 18 on the Rocks, The Red Lion, JD's at the Beach, Villa Galace, Cafe De Paris, BJ's Pizza and Italian Restaurant, Salt Rock Grill, The Pub waterfrond dining, Crabby Bills, PJ's Oyster Bar, Jimmy Guana's at Holiday Inn, Los Mexicanos, Maco's night club, Bonefish, Marlin Darlin, Panera Bread, Starbucks Coffee and many more!!!
Just a short drive North to Clearwater Beach or South to John's Pass Village, where you can enjoy shopping, dining, boat and jet ski rentals, fishing, gambling or dinner cruises.
Bush Gardens - 45 min, Orlando / Disney World - 1.5h, Lawry Park Zoo 45 min. Sports: Rays, Buccaneers, Tampa Bay Lightning - 30 min from the property, outlet mall 1.5h.
BRAND NEW PROPERTY, $200 OFF WITH 3 MONTH COMMITMENT
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Monthly rental winter season
Dec 10 2014 - Apr 30 2015
30 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Nightly Rate: $80 - $100
Weekly Rate: $700 - $900
Monthly Rate: $1800 - $2200
THREE MONTH PACKAGE - WINTER - $6000
“No steps, no stairs, single family home style living.”