House, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Beautiful 2300 sq ft deep waterfront open floorplan home with three bedrooms and three baths. A 42 foot deep water slip waiting for your boat. Quiet neighborhood close to beach and on the wide McPherson Bayou. Walk to beach or fish from your private dock. Nice park and playground for children 200 feet away. Bring your clothes and toothbrush, everything else is provided including a kayak. Two Kings and one Queen bed and a queen fold out couch. A GRAND VIEW from the porch includes the Don Cesar Hotel, A great place for Sunday Brunch. The home was totally updated in the past year which includes a new kitchen with beautiful granite, tile flooring in the kitchen, entry and dining room and wall to wall carpet throughout the rest of the home. We have completely remolded 2 of the bathrooms and the pool bath is retro 50's. Cool to your feet pavers around the solar heated pool.
About the Owner
4.9 based on 9 traveler reviews
Outstanding vacation home for the family
The kitchen is new with very nice appliances, and there are several nice outdoor areas to eat at. The bedrooms and bathrooms are also nice, with great closets.
Outdoors, the pool, hot tub and docks are just as pictured, with plenty of fish to catch right there!The owner has left fishing rods and kayaks, so you can get right to it.
Location is excellent. An easy 1/2 mile to the beach, on a quiet cul-de-sac. Plenty of restaurants and shops nearby, and a quick 10 minute drive out to I-275 that gets you to St. Pete, Tampa and points south.
Thank you for choosing our home as your winter getaway. You left the property spotless, we really appreciate guest that treat our home with respect, as if it is their own. You are welcome back anytime.
Perfect Spot in St. Pete.
We Would Stay Here Again
Rustic enjoyable vacation
Listing is correct, clean and maintained.
Nice home but a few issues
The kitchen has great appliances, but the accessories (knives, pots and pans) are heavily worn. There really is very little beach gear, we left a beach umbrella for others to use, but otherwise it's 2 beat up beach chairs and a couple toys. There are a couple very light weight fishing poles, so bring your own tackle and pole if you really want to fish.
Overall though, it's a solid home to rent for a week. Would recommend having a car, though you can walk to the beach (prob 15min walk)
Activity and Interests
St. Pete Beach named #1 beach destination in 2012 in the U.S. and #5 in the world! And it is only a 7-minute walk to our neighborhood BEACH access from our home. Plenty of parking at public beach if you prefer to drive. Beach, boating, fishing, museums, parasailing all in the neighborhood
* BEACH 8 blocks
* Gigi's Italian Restaurant 1/2 mile
* Derby Lane 19 miles. 20 minutes.
* Tampa International Airport 28 miles, 33 minutes.
* Seminole Hard Rock Casino 38 miles. 40 minutes.
* Busch Gardens 39 miles. 40 minutes
* Disney World 102 miles. 90 minutes
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 23 2015 - Sep 12 2015
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $100.00 + Tax
- Cleaning Service $190.00 + Tax
- Property Damage Protection $99.00
- Refundable damage deposit $300.00
- Tax Rate 12.0%
Monthly Rate: $7999.00
* Starting Rates
* September & October from $2056.00
* Winter, Spring, & Summer from $2398.00
* Spring Break February 28-April 25, 2015 & Holiday Rate from $2699.00
* 10% WILL RESERVE YOUR VACATION.
* Cleaning fee $190.00
* Damage Insurance $89.00
* Refundable Security Deposit $300.00
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 3 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Bring your Boat and tie up to your own dock. When not boating sit back and go fishing from the dock or seawall and dolphin watch. You may prefer to enjoy the 40 foot solar heated pool or just take in the view. * Private 45 foot Solar Heated Pool & Hot Tub. * Flat screen cable TV & WiFi. Fireplace, Central Air and Heat, * Jen Air cooktop, oven and microwave. * Washer and Dryer. * Fireplace, Central Air and Heat, * Dead end street, Play ground 200 feet away. * Private Dock