Cottage, 5 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, Sleeps 24
Best location in all of Silver Lake!
The only cottages with direct Silver Lake beach front without crossing a dirt road or street.
The best views in Michigan! On Silver Lake overlooking sand dunes. Watch sunrise, sunset and fireworks over the dunes.
Dock your boat on your own private dock.
Swim and fish from the private beach. 100' of beach frontage shared only by these 3 cottages. Shallow swimming / fishing, only 2' deep for 200' out.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS OF THIS COTTAGE: (Driftwood)
Master bedroom: 2 queen beds and 1 bunk bed, with master bathroom (tub/shower) - main level
Bedroom 2: 1 queen, 1 full bed - main level
Bedroom 3: 1 queen, 1 full bed - main level
Bedroom 4: 1 King, bunk bed - basement
Bedroom 5: 1 bunk bed (twin over full) - basement
Living room in basement has pull out queen couch
Living room on main level has pull out queen couch
3 cottages available to rent right next to each other, capable of sleeping up to 46 people with all 3 cottages (3 separate structures with basement in Driftwood)
Schooner cottage is WHEEL CHAIR accessible.
Rent all 3 or just 1, or 2.
Ask about kayaks, fishing boats or pontoon boats. They will be delivered to your dock while you stay for great rates.
Spacious cottage with awesome view
About the Owner
5 based on 4 traveler reviews
Spacious cottage with awesome view
Beach front, dune view cottage
As mentioned in the website this place is for everyone, kids, adults or seniors people, everyone will have the best time here.
Thanks John and Amy for making our stay comfortable and memorable.
Whoop ti doing it for the week
silver lake front cottage
Activity and Interests
Bring your own boat to dock or rent our pontoon boat or kayaks
Bike the Hart Montague trail
Silver Lake Sand Dunes
Mac Wood Dune Ride
Swimming, fishing, boating
Cruise on scooters through town or out to Lake Michigan
West Michigan Sand Dragway
Craig Cruisers - go cart, bumper boats, video games, mini golf, zip line
Stoney Lake (tubing to Lake MI)
Little Sable Light House
Grace Adventures Camp
Ice Cream Shops/Restaurants
Pentwater - about 15 minutes away
Country Dairy and Moo School - about 15 minutes away
Ludington - about 20 minutes away
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Apr 1 2015 - Oct 31 2015
Changeover Day: Friday
7 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $500.00
Nightly Rate: $300 - $600
Weekly Rate: $2800 - $5000
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express,(4% Processing charge)
Mailed checks prefered.
We live in Holland MI. do not wire money overseas. Watch for scams on all rental sites.
Weekly rentals are Friday - Friday with check in at 4 pm and check out at 11 am
Weekly rental only from mid-
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
- Events Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- autumn foliage
- recreation center
- winery tours
- bird watching
- horseback riding
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 3 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Main level bathroom
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Main level - master suite full bath
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower, Basement - shower and toilet
- 2 full baths on main level, 1 bathroom in basement with a shower
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 24
- Bedroom 1 - 2 queen, 1 child bed, Master suite on main level - 2 queen bed, 1 bunk bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, 1 double, Main level - 1 queen, 1 full
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, 1 double, Main level - 1 queen, 1 full
- Bedroom 4 - 1 king, 1 child bed, Basement - 1 king, 1 bunk bed
- Bedroom 5 - 1 twin/ single, Basement - 1 bunk (twin over full)
- 3 bedrooms on main level, 2 bedrooms in basement. Queen pull out couch in basement living room, and on main level.
- Bicycles ...
- Boat ...
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- 100' Private beach front. Private docks, fire pits and picnic tables on the beach for each cottage Pool table / ping pong Geo Thermal central air and heat Stove/oven Washer/Dryer on premises Dishwasher Microwave coffee pot Cable TV Free WI-FI Internet Bath/kitchen towels and bedding included Gas and charcoal grill Pots, pans, griddle, utensils Plenty of parking space for trucks and trailers. No smoking on decks or in cottages but we do have a smoking area in the parking lot.