30 Day Minimum
This newer 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home will be your sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle of city life. There are views of the ocean and lagoon since it is located only one block from the Carlsbad State Beach. You can drive up to your 2 car garage, and walk directly into the home where unloading your vehicle is easy.
A full size washer and dryer are located in the garage. When you walk into the main level of this pristine home you will find the living room, dining room, kitchen, 1/2 bath, and patio with table and chairs. The kitchen is up-to-date with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. It is fully stocked with pots, pans, dishes, glasses, flatware, and a coffee maker. The gas stove/oven and dishwasher make cooking and cleanup a breeze. There is always the option of grilling outside as well, but whether you are eating inside in the dining room or outside on the patio, every meal is an opportunity to get the family together to discuss the events of the day.
From the living room you can watch your favorite shows or movies on the 52" TV or kick back and read that book you have been meaning to read for awhile. If getting outside and enjoying the weather is your preference, there are 2 adult bicycles, 2 body (boogie) boards and 2 beach chairs that are provided in the home. Included is a land line number with free domestic long distance.
As you climb the staircase to the second level you will discover three bedrooms, a loft, and access to the spiral stairs that lead to the third level which is a rooftop balcony where you can sunbathe in private or enjoy the beautiful sunset over the Pacific Ocean. The master suite has a queen size Serta i comfort adjustable bed with memory foam gel. You can raise the head of it to read or watch the 40" TV in bed. It has a massage button on remote, a lounge button that raises the head and legs, or adjust as you wish. The master suite also has a fireplace, a separate office area, and a private balcony and bath. Bedroom number two has a queen bed and bedroom number three has 2 twin beds. The two bedrooms share a bathroom. There is an queen size inflatable bed to put in the loft if you need extra sleeping space.
Entertaining guests is simple in this beautiful home. Invite your friends over for evening cocktails and a quiet conversation before dinner then walk over to Vigilucci's Seafood & Steakhouse only 2 blocks north. Walk or drive a mile north to Carlsbad Village where you will discover everything from fancy restaurants to taco shops. Carlsbad Village is where you will find a movie theater, lots of boutiques, and a few antique stores. You will also find the Carlsbad Village Certified Farmer's Market which is held twice a week year-round. It is an exciting and fun place to buy fresh fruits and vegetables and other delicious prepared foods. It also has live music and a local craft fair to enjoy.
The loft area is complete with 2 memory foam chairs, a 19" TV and a Wii console to keep everyone entertained.
When you stay in this beautiful home in Carlsbad, CA you will create memories of a lifetime!
Centrally located to all of these activities make staying here the perfect place to spend your days!
• Disneyland and California Adventure (60 Min) North on I-5 - Anaheim
• Knott's Berry Farm ( 70 Min ) North on I-5 – Buena Park
• Universal Studios (90 Min) North on I-5 – Universal City
• Magic Mountain ( 2 Hours) North on I-5 – Santa Clarita
• Balboa Island (55 Min) North I-5 to 73 N – Newport Beach
• La Jolla (40 Min ) South I-5 - LaJolla
• Mission San Juan Capistrano (30 Min) North on I-5 – San Juan Capistrano
• Mission San Luis Rey (10 Min) East Hwy 76 - Oceanside
• Queen Mary (1 ½ Hr) North I-5 to I-405 – Long Beach
• Buena Vista Lagoon (10 Min) South I-5 - Carlsbad
• San Diego Area State Parks
o Old Town San Diego State Historic Park (40 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
o Torrey Pines State Reserve (32 Min) South I-5 - LaJolla
• San Diego Wild Animal Park (40 Min) East Hwy 78 - Escondido
• Legoland California (15 Min) South I-5 - Carlsbad
• Sea World (45 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
• Mission Bay (40 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
• Seaport Village (45 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
• The Flower Fields of Carlsbad (15 Min) South I-5 - Carlsbad
• Temecula Wine Country – (45 Min) East Hwy 78, North I-15 - Temecula
• The World Famous San Diego Zoo (45 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
• The San Diego Padres and Petco Park (45 Min) I-5 South – San Diego
• Del Mar Fairgrounds & Racetrack (25 Min) I-5 South – Del Mar
• Coronado Island (45 Min) South I-5 - Coronado
• Oceanside Harbor (3 Min) North on North Pacific St to Harbor Dr. - Oceanside
• Oceanside Museum of Art (4 Min) South on N Pacific St, Surf Rider Way, N Ditmar - Oceanside
• San Diego Golf
o Emerald Isle Golf Course 4 Miles – Oceanside
o Oceanside Golf Course 6 Miles – Oceanside
o Arrowwood Golf Course 8 Miles – Oceanside
o El Camino Country Club 4 Miles - Oceanside
o The Crossings – 7 Miles – Carlsbad
o La Costa Resort & Spa – 10 Miles – Carlsbad
o Rancho Carlsbad Golf Course – 7 Miles – Carlsbad
o Aviara Golf Club – 10 Miles – Carlsbad
• Birch Aquarium at Scripps Institute of Oceanography (33 Min) I-5 South – San Diego
• Palomar Observatory ( 1 ½ Hr) Hwy 76 East – Palomar Mountain
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.