Cottage, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Minimum rental for time available in 2015 is three weeks. This beautiful cottage built in 2012 offers you a quiet retreat where you can enjoy the view of the woods from the sunroom and the lovely open plan living/dining area. Built with many upgrades this cottage has quiet Sanyo air conditioning/heat with individual thermostats in every room, WIFI, hardwood floors, ceramic tile in the kitchen and sunporch, beautiful Hunter Douglas shutters, and lots of clean storage in the attic and shed. We are near the end of Whispering Pines Road, close to everything but quiet with little car traffic.
The minimum rental is 2 weeks, maximum 4 people, except we will rent the July 4th week alone.
Take the electric golf cart or walk down to the General Store for an ice cream, coffee, bagel or daily paper. Also breakfast and lunch. We have parking for two cars. For rainy days enjoy the cable TV, puzzles and games or go down to the on-site Post Office where there is a nice collection of free books to choose from.
The master bedroom has a Queen size bed and the second bedroom has two twin beds. We provide all the bed linens, blankets, pillows and towels. There is a washer/ dryer in the cottage.
The kitchen is fully equipped with dishwasher, refrigerator/ freezer, oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, dishes, pots, pans and all cooking and eating utensils. We provide a gas grill for easy outdoor cooking.
Summer Village is a gated community with many recreation areas: a large beach on the pond with canoes and sailboats, two pools, a terrific Fitness Center, several tennis courts, a restaurant, special activities for children with a staff of counselors, and special activities such as movie nights and theme dinners, book clubs and tennis tournaments. Every week something is happening if you want to participate.
We live nearby so we can help with any issues when you are here.
Located just 35 miles from Boston, the village is perfect for people who want to make the most of summer even while continuing to work full- or part-time.
Summer Village is the full time summer home for many cottage owners, some of whom commute daily to work nearby while others split six months here and six months down south.
Cozy Cottage in the Woods
About the Owner
5 based on 3 traveler reviews
Cozy Cottage in the Woods
The Perfect Summer Retreat
The owners are lovely and welcoming. So thoughtful to have extra towels, games, and an air-bed show up, for one of our little ones. Park your car, and just walk, swim, boat... or motor around in a golf cart. - Enjoy
Activity and Interests
Many people come to Summer Village and don't want to leave the property. But should you desire, there is much to do nearby.
Westford is a graceful, rural community with wonderful antique homes, a classic New England town center, many small ponds, hiking trails, and winding country roads great for walking, biking or driving.
* Kimball's Farm in Westford - Homemade ice cream, mini golf, bumper boats, arcade, golf range. country store, petting zoo, and batting cages
* The Butterfly Place in Westford
* Honey Pot Hill Orchards in Stow, MA - apple picking, hayrides
* Butter Brook Golf Club in Westford plus others nearby
* Merrimack Theaters in Lowell - local live productions
* Maine is only 45 minutes North - Kittery has great outlet shopping and of course there are amazing beaches and fresh lobster
* Boston is 45 minutes South - with museums, theater, The Aquarium, whale watching, and historic sites while walking the freedom trail
* New Hampshire is only 15 minutes north - great for tax free shopping
* There are also local cinemas and restaurants in varying price ranges.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 18 2015 - Jun 13 2015
21 night minimum stay
Mid June-End August
Jun 14 2015 - Aug 31 2015
21 night minimum stay
Sep 1 2015 - Oct 10 2015
21 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $200
Weekly Rate: $700 - $1500
Monthly Rate: $700 - $1500
Minimum 2 weeks stay (Except for week with July 4). Maximum 4 people.
May - Mid June: $700/week, $2600/month
Mid June - End August: $1350/week (except July 4th week which is $1500/week), $5000/mo
September- First week in October: $700/week, $2600/month
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Pool Table ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- autumn foliage
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- 800 sq. ft.
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, tub, Window up high
- Tastefully designed with tile floor.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single
- Boat ...
- Kayak / Canoe
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Summer Village is a warm and friendly summer setting with active and passive activities for adults, young and old, and children of all ages in a community resort located on Long Sought For Pond in Westford, Massachusetts. Amenities include two pools, a family pool with a shallow end for infant and toddlers and a heated pool and hot tub for the adults. Children can enjoy the large playground, basketball and tennis courts, life-guard suppervised swimming in the lake, playing on the sandy beach, riding bikes, and fishing. During peak season, crafts and activities are offered for the children and family movies are shown at the open air pavillion. For adults there is tennis and tennis tournaments, bocce ball, horseshoes, putting green, hiking on trails in our woods, state of the art gym/fitness center facility (a/c, TV's, fitness equipment, showers, overlooking the water) billards at the lodge, social hours at the lodge with bar and restaurant, and village run activities like bingo, poker, water aerobics and wine tasting. The Village also has canoes, kayaks and sunfish sailboats that can be signed out throughout the day. There is a full service restaurant and bar, as well as a library at the lodge.