Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
You will not believe the sunset views from this unit!!!
Seawind 1809 is a well appointed west corner unit with amazing sunset views over the beach and Gulf and is located only 3 blocks from the 'T' and beach concerts. Stay here and you can walk to the concerts and restaurants.
Seawind is a low density building with 20 floors, on-site check-in and property management, beautiful white sand beach, gulf front exercise facility, two pools including an inside/outside heated pool and a children's interactive pool, and covered parking.
The living room with a leather sofa, 2 side chairs, and ottomans provide plenty of seating for your family and friends. The kitchen has granite countertops ,stainless appliances, and all the little things to make it easy to prepare a meal on those days you just want to lay back and relax taking in the awesome views.
The condo has king beds in the master & guest rooms, the bunk room has a set of twin bunk beds, and the sofa opens to a queen size bed in the living room. There are flat panel HDTVs in the living room and bedrooms with a TV/VCR combo in the bunkroom for the kids including a selection of movies to keep the them busy on those rare rainy days.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
This review is taken from the FlipKey web page for Seawind 1809.
This condo felt like it was our home away from home! The views were gorgeous, good location for walking to places, and overall it was a great place to stay! Definitely recommend this condo to others. We didn't want to leave!
5 based on 27 traveler reviews
Alabama coast. The Jordans were also great to deal with !
The Jordan'sThe Jordan's
Activity and Interests
Seawind condos are located just 3 blocks from the "T" in Gulf Shores. You are close enough to partake of all the restaurants and shops without having to get into the car to drive.
- Nightly Rate: $130 - $350
Weekly Rate: $840 - $1680
Monthly Rate: $1900 - $3300
Rate PeriodNightlyWeeklyMonthlyMinimum Stay
* Spring 2014 (Mar 1, 2014 - May 23, 2014) $190.00 daily $1,260.00 weekly $3,300.00 monthly
* Summer 2014 (May 24, 2014 - Aug 8, 2014) $250.00 daily $1,680.00 weekly
* Fall 2014 (Aug 9, 2014 - Oct 31, 2014 ) $180.00 daily $1,190.00 weekly
* Winter 2014/2015 (Nov 1, 2014 - Feb 28, 2015) $130.00 daily $840.00 weekly $1,900.00 monthly
Festivals and Holidays days/weeks will be higher than the base rates shown.
Rates above do not include the 11% lodging tax.
Each stay will be charged $200 to cover cleaning, parking for up to two autos, swim bands, and on-site management fee.
Refundable security deposit of $250 required to book the reservation. Refunded within 14 days if there is no damage beyond normal wear and tear.
Call for specials!!
- Air Conditioning
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Outdoor Grill
- Granite countertops with SS GE applainces, West end unit with spectacular sunset views and extra windows, 1500 ft2 Gulf front exercise facility with Sauna and locker room with showers, 2 separate pools and hot tub, in/out Heated pool, Children's interactive pool, on-site restaurant (Sea & Suds),Living Room seats 7 and has a wall of windows facing the gulf. Iron and board are included. There are 3 levels of covered parking as well as 2 open lots. The condo has a full size washer and dryer for your convenience. The comples has a gym for those that want to continue their fitness routine while on vacation.