- First Floor Unit (just a few steps up to your front door)
- Wireless Internet within the villa
- Freshly painted in 2013
- Bathrooms redone early 2014
- Bedroom has queen bed
- Sleeper sofa (pull-out) in family room
- Kitchen has stove, microwave, full frig., dishwasher, washer/drier
- Love seat in family room (near pull-out sleeper sofa)
- Dining table seats at least four (up to six)
- Family room has 47-inch flat screen LED TV (Blue Ray-DVD-CD Player) Netflix, Vodu, Zulu.....
- Bedroom has 32-inch flat screen LED TV
- Both TVs offer cable
- Games and DVDs at the villa for your use
- Deck #1.....right off living room.....leads into courtyard (table with 4 chairs on this deck)
- Deck #2.....right off bedroom.........leads into courtyard
- Beach chairs/beach umbrella at the villa for your use
- Two stationary charcoal grills at back decks (courtyard area)
- Fenced swimming pool right off back decks
- Boardwalk from back decks leads straight to beach (very short walking distance)
While the setting on Harbor Island provides a relaxing atmosphere, the active minded can readily take advantage of the Island's Beach & Raquet Club. It offers tennis courts, large swimming pool (there is an additional smaller one right beside the Villa as well), wading pool for infants, playground, sand volleyball court, food/gift shop area and exercise facility! Of course, you have complete access to the beach on Harbor Island! All of this is just a few steps away from your Villa!
You may want to try your hand at crabbing from the nice designated dock on the Island. Leave your trap tied off and go out on the beach and surf cast for the BIG CATCH! Also, there is much enjoyment in just walking on the beach collecting shells or looking out at shrimp boats with "nets extended" and seeing dolphins playing in the water off in the distance!
When you are ready to venture off the Island, there are convenient locations nearby for putting-in your personal boat off the Island (boat not included in rental) or hearing the spin of your reel as you drop a fishing line with your favorite lure attached! There is even a location off-Island nearby for pier fishing!
Do you feel like visiting the only lighthouse in South Carolina where you can actually walk to the top looking out for miles around in all directions? Well, you are in luck as 5,000 acre Hunting Island State Park is located right down the road from Harbor Island!
Nearby "Ladys Island" has two major grocery stores supplying everything you will need for "roughing it" back at the Villa!
The downtown area of Beaufort, South Carolina awaits you with an abundance of history, art, culture and natural beauty. It is the second oldest city in South Carolina with more homes on the National Historic Register than any other town its size! Carriage and walking tours are available providing background history of the "Spannish mossed" neighborhoods where homes date back to the 1700s! This beautiful downtown area also provides you with a shopping district where antique, boutique and art gallery shops abound along with casual eateries and fine restaurants!
For those looking to add a perfect day trip to their schedule, the historic cities of Charleston, South Carolina and Savannah, Georgia are short drives from downtown Beaufort!
What are you waiting on if all sounds good to you? Go ahead and "Seas" The Day and make your reservation now!