Waterfront! Situated on the shores of 778-acre Northeast Pond, our lakefront cottage is conveniently located between the Maine Coast and the White Mountains of Maine and New Hampshire. With easy access to Milton Pond and Townhouse Pond, these water bodies total over 1,100 acres and are known collectively as Milton Three Ponds.
From the deck overlooking the water, the hammock on the shore, or the large screen porch, you'll enjoy southwesterly lake views and beautiful sunsets. Families with small children will find the sandy, shallow shoreline to be ideal. The grassy yard will give them plenty of room to play.
Relax by the edge of the lake, watching for our bald eagle, take a ride in our canoe, or bring your own boat or kayaks.
Sip your morning coffee or your afternoon cocktails on our dock or front deck, just feet from the water. Toast marshmallows in the evenings over a campfire. Pick fresh Maine blueberries nearby and make your own blueberry pancakes. Relax and enjoy life's simple pleasures.
Inside, enjoy the cozy comforts of home, bright knotty-pine interior, water views, and the amenities listed below. Inside, our two bedrooms cottage sleeps four: queen size bed and two twin beds. In the summer, an additional seasonal bunkhouse is a third bedroom that sleeps four in two sets of twin bunkbeds - ideal for older children and teenagers.
There is a boat launch on the lake where Northeast Pond meets Milton/Townhouse Ponds for gas, boat and jet ski rentals, and docking for a quick stop at the ice cream stand. Passage from Northeast Pond to the other ponds is easily accessible, providing over 1,100 acres of fishing and boating pleasure.
Year-round availability to enjoy the lake's quiet winter season: ice fishing depending on ice conditions, cross crountry skiing, and proximity to NH ski areas (approximately 45 minutes to Gunstock).
We cannot accommodate pets and we ask that you not smoke.
On the Lake
swimming, canoeing (in our canoe), fishing, marshmallow toasting over the campfire
rent or bring your own (rentals available at nearby Everetts Cove Marina)
* jet ski
* pontoon or fishing boat
wild life viewing - watch for the deer, turkeys, loons, and bald eagle
* seasonal farm stand for fresh summer produce at MacKenzie Farm
* apple picking in the fall - MacKenzie Farm has many varieties
* blueberry picking just a few minutes down the road - at Berry Best Farm, many varieties as well as peaches and raspberries in season
* movies at Lilac Mall in Rochester or Barrington on rainy days
* shopping and outlet shopping in Kittery, ME
* whale watching and boat tours on the seacoast
* Maine's great beachs are less than an hour away for great day trips
* New Hampshire White Mountains with all their attractions are 1-2 hours away, another great day trip
* Visit Aquaboggan Water Park or Funtown Splashtown in Saco, ME (about an hour away)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.