* Free Cable TV and internet with Wi-Fi. Two HDTV, 46' and 32' in this house.
* Two bedroom (with a 32” Flat screen TV), two bath, a walk in shower (with safety grab bar) in master bathroom and a bath tub and shower (with safety grab bar) in the second bathroom
* One office with a desk, Ethernet connection and Wi-Fi internet, a chair and a futon that can be converted into full size bed.
* A full size kitchen with refrigerator, electric four-head stove, microwave, oven, toaster, coffee maker, and utensils
* A living room with 46” HDTV
* A large sunroom overlooking water with 2 swivel rocker lounge chairs with cushion, 1 cushioned sofa chair plus ottoman and 1coffee table
* A laundry room with washer and dryer
* Two car garage
* Private beach with barbecue grills, restroom, shower and parking on beach (all free)
* heated community pool (free to use)
* tennis courts (free to use)
* Gulf Harbor Golf Course within 1 mile, daily fee golf course. Please Google their website for more information.
* RiverRidge Golf Course within 10 mile and Tee Time is $15. Please Google their website for more information.
* Two bikes
* One fishing pole with line and hook, fishing from backyard deck!
* backyard deck overlooking at water
This beautiful waterfront home overlooks a quiet Gulf water canal directly connected to the Gulf of Mexico. It is five minutes away from the Gulf Harbor Club private beach on the Gulf of Mexico where you can watch the beautiful ocean sunset while enjoying a cocktail and cookout (the club membership fee has been paid by the owner is free for you). Free parking is available on the beach. The beach has 21 pavilions with picnic tables, barbeque grills, restroom facilities and showers. It is also accessible by bike (two bikes are provided by the owner for free use).
Since this vacation home is a waterfront home, you can actually fish from the backyard deck (a fishing pole is provided by the owner for free use). If you have a boat, you can dock your boat at the backyard and sail to the Gulf of Mexico along the canal. No bridge in between. There is a boat ramp available to you (for free) in our community. You can swim in the heated pool and play tennis on the community tennis courts.
This is a fully furnished vacation home with linens provided. Just bring your clothes and personal items and the rest is provided for you in this vacation home. This vacation home is equipped with a full size kitchen with refrigerator, electric four-head stove, microwave, oven, toaster, coffee maker, utensils and an office with a desk, chair and futon that can be converted into a full size bed in under a minute.
This vacation home is located about 45 minutes from Tampa International Airport. It is close to Clearwater beach (35 minute drive, public transportation is also available), St. Pete beach (45 minutes), Honeymoon Island (33 minutes,accessible by car), Sarasota White Sand Beach (1 hour and 38 minutes), Walt Disney World and Sea World (1 hour and 46 minutes), along with Busch Gardens and Adventure Island (55 minutes). Crystal River is about 45 minutes north, featuring Florida manatees. You can visit all of these fantastic tourist locations during the day and retreat to this cozy vacation home during the night in a quiet and safe Gulf Harbor community. Numerous restaurants are within a ten minute driving distance. A local grocery store, department store and community
hospital are also within a ten minute driving distance.
No smoking inside the house please.
* Fishing from Backyard!!!
* Swimming in a heated swimming pool
* Playing tennis on the community tennis courts
* Golfing on green
* Relaxing on private beach and watching brilliant ocean sunset
* Biking in this quiet Gulf Harbor Community or biking to the private beach with a
* Spending romantic time on honeymoon island until sunset
* Visiting Tampa Sunshine Skyway Bridge, which is 4.1 miles long and 700 feet high with Tampa bay on one side and the Gulf of Mexico ocean on the other side
* Visiting crystal river and watching Florida manatee
* Visiting historical Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks and enjoying sponge diver boat tour and dolphin tour
* Bird watching
* Shopping at International Mall, Gulf View Square Mall and Citrus Park Town Center Mall
* Shopping at Ellenton Premium Manufacturer Outlets and Orlando Premium Outlets
* Sunbathing at Clearwater public beach and mingling with tourists from all over the world
* Sunbathing at St. Pete public beach and mingling with tourists from all over the world
* Walking on St. Pete pier, watching huge pelicans flying and gliding like small airplanes
* Visiting Busch Gardens and Adventure Island theme park in Tampa
* Visiting Walt Disney World in Orlando
* Visiting Sea World in Orlando
* Visting Sarasota white sand beach
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Summer and Fall
Sep 16 2014 - Oct 31 2014
6 night minimum stay
Nov 1 2014 - Apr 30 2015
6 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
(Electricity, water, Cable TV and internet are included)
$2200 per month from November 1 thru April 30
$800 per week from November 1 thru April 30
$1500 per month from May 1 thru October 31
$600 per week from May 1 thru October 31
Booking may require a 50% deposit by check in US FUNDS to be paid within 10 days of booking, balance due 30 days prior to arrival.
A fully refundable $200 securit