Welcome to our elegant vacation home, it is professionally decorated, furnished and located in the beautiful five star Emerald Island Resort near Disney!
Over 3200 sq ft living space is absolutely ideal for large families. Our home offers all the comforts of a home and more! Wherever you want to go or whatever to do in Orland such as Disney, Sea World, Epcot, Universal Studios, or simply to enjoy the Florida sun and have a relaxing time in our South-East facing heated pool/spa in our beaultiful private backyard.
* Main Master Bedroom: king bed, dresser/mirror, ceiling fan, cable TV, en-suite bathroom, first floor
* Second Master Bedroom: king bed, dresser/mirror, ceiling fan, cable TV, en-suite bathroom, baby crib
* Third Master Bedroom: king bed, dresser/mirror, ceiling fan, cable TV, en-suite bathroom
* Fourth Master Bedroom: queen bed, dresser/mirror, ceiling fan, cable TV
* Fifth Bedroom: two twin bed, dresser/mirror, ceilig fan, cable TV
* Sixth Bedroom: two twin beds, dresser/mirror cable TV
* Seventh Bedroom: two bunk beds, cable TV
* Family room: TV,DVD/VCR, sofa, love seat
* Formal dining room and living room
* breakfast nook, fully-equipped kitchen
* Game room with pool table, multi game table
* Wireless high speed internet, free long distance calling in State
* Gas grill BBQ
* Washer and dryer, bed linen and towels provided.
* Patio furniture and child safety pool fence
* High chair, stroller, crib are available at no cost
When it's time to visit the theme parks of Orlando, Emerald Island Resort puts you near the best of them. Whether you and your kids are drawn to the fantasy of Walt Disney World Resort, the magic of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, the world-culture of Epcot, the adventure of SeaWorld Orlando, or going Hollywood with Universal Studios, you're always close to the parks and events. That goes for great restaurants, championship golf courses, festivals, dancing and nightlife, too. You're free to experience it all in the heart of Florida.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional Rate Info:
Nov-Jan, May, Sep ................$1150-$1750/week
Feb-Apr, Oct ......................... $1250-$1750/week
Jun-Aug, Holidays .................$1550-$2550/week
Christmas & New Year ..........$2550-$2990/week
*Tax rate is 13% in Florida State
*Rental rate subject to change with out notice, contact owner for seasonal rate.