What could be easier that slipping on your flip-flops and walking down to the Boardwalk? You'll love the convenience of Nowalk to the Inlet C, a 4-BR, 2.5-BA condo located in the quaint Downtown area of Ocean City. No need drive around town or pay for parking – this property is within walking distance of the Beach, Boardwalk, Inlet, Shopping, Dining & Amusement Rides. All the best activities & events take place right here! Perfect for large groups or families vacationing together - it Sleeps 10! Comes with 4 TVs/1 DVD/1 VCR, Central A/C, Balcony with beautiful Bay Views & Fully-Equipped Kitchen. Non-smoking. No pets, please.
Group Rentals are welcome during the period of 5/24/14-6/27/14 for Sat-Sat reservations only. $900 security deposit required.
Our favorite features of the property were the location and that it was clean. Stayed here during Bike Week. Would definitely recommend.
You'll feel like an "OC Local" at Nowalk to the Inlet! All of OCMD's classic hot spots are just a short walk away, so you'll never have to battle traffic or pay for parking! So much to see and do! Here are just a few of the nearby attractions & conveniences (all within 1/2 mile):
* Dippin’ Dots & Dumser’s Dairyland Ice Cream
* Thrasher’s French Fries
* Fisher’s Popcorn
* Dough Roller
* Candy Kitchen
* Seafood restaurants
* Jolly Roger & Trimper’s Amusement Rides
* Ocean City Life-Saving Museum
* Ocean City Inlet
* Route 50 Bridge (to W. Ocean City Outlets, Assateague Island & points west)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, add'l options or fees.
* Each reservation will need to sign a Lodging Agreement.
* Each reservation will have 10.5% tax, Processing Fee and Security Deposit Waiver Fee or refundable Security Deposit.
* We do business in accordance with federal Fair Housing Law. Equal Housing Opportunity.
* We are licensed REALTORs.