Beautifully renovated, pet friendly 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath cottage features a tropically-landscaped backyard retreat of your very own with a pool, gas grill, shady gazebo, childrens playset and 2 outdoor hot/cold showers. Other features include: 1.5 blocks to a lovely white-sand beach, a short walk to restaurants and shops, and a screened porch with ceiling fans, wet bar and half bath. The downstairs living area features a large flat screen TV(cable) with DVD player while the upstairs sitting area also features a flat screen TV(cable) with DVD player, games and books. Wireless internet. Pet Friendly with no fee! 1360 sq ft. Linens included. Owner maintained. ---LAYOUT--- Bedroom 1: Downstairs; Queen; Full private bath (shower only). Bedroom 2: Downstairs; Queen. Bedroom 3: Downstairs; Queen. Bedroom 4: Upstairs; 2 Twins; Full private bath (shower only); Flat screen TV/DVD. A full bath is located between Bedroom 2 and 3. Additional 1/2 bath outside by pool/wet bar area. Dining area: Butterfly table seats 6-8 with additional seating for 2 at bar. Flat panel TV/DVD in living room. ** This is a Saturday to Saturday rental from 06/01/13 to 08/24/13; 3 night minimum in off season. 4pm check in at all times. **
Second time here, we were here at this same house last year! The house is perfect for us. Love the backyard, pool. and Screen porch. Perfect proximity to the beach and restaurants. We have spent the majority of our time in the back yard with daily walks to the ocean and restaurants. Thank you for sharing your home with us and allowing our furbaby too! -- Husband says go to the Boathouse for Lobster! The best.
* Short walk to a beautiful white sandy beach.
* Short walk to Restaurants & Shopping.
* There are 22 plus restaurants on the 2 islands.
* 0.2 mile to IOP Shopping Center with grocery, restaurants, hair salon, ATM's
* 1 mile to IOP Recreation Center w/tennis courts, ball fields, exercise room, children's play area, doggie park.
* 2 miles to IOP Marina w/ Jet Skiing, Parasailing, boat & Kayak rentals, nice restaurant.
* 4 miles to Town Center with w/lots of shopping (major clothing stores), theater, restaurants
* 5 miles to Historic Boone Hall Plantation.
* 6 miles to Black Beard's Cove (a kid's fun park).