The Best of Everything Florida Offers
Clearwater is home to award winning beaches and beach islands:
South Beach and Pier 60 bustle with activity, entertainment & crafters
North Beach is quiet and a great area for shell collecting
Caladesi Beach State Park is a natural beauty, very quiet. Marina also.
Beach Islands in the intracoastal - it is like having your own island, easily
accessible by canoe, kayak or boat just west of this home
Yes we are close to Winter, star of Dolphin Tale and Dolphin Tale 2. Winter lives at the Clearwater Marine Aquarium...we hope you make time to visit this amazing Aquarium. They save many marine animals and have a wonderfully entertaining show! Movie crew stay with us during filming.
An awesome view from the deck, living room, kitchen, master bedroom, master bath, dock and both patios'. Guests never tire of watching the dolphins, manatee and birds...there is always something quietly happening on this waterfront property. It is like being in the wilderness with all the city amenities within a short distance.
Dolphin and Manatee come close to the dock. Enjoy sunsets, great boating, biking and walking area. BBQ on the patio while you enjoy sunsets or sit on your raised deck to get a birds eye view of all the water has to offer. Tall trees and the water attract an interesting variety of birds.
Close to Clearwater Marine Aquarium, home of Winter the star of Dolphin Tale and Dolphin Tale 2 movies.
Furnished, fully equipped including dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer ensuite, high speed internet, cable, telephone with unlimited long distance to continental USA and Canada. Queen bed in each bedroom. This home sleeps 6 comfortably. Hardwood and ceramic floors.
More photos on property website My Boating Paradise
Payment via direct bank deposit or email interact.
No weight limit for your pets. We welcome people friendly pets of any size. Hardwood and ceramic floors, easy to keep with your pets.
Environmentalist, volunteer for World Oceans Day,
co-founder of Humane Society to protect animals, Mom of 3 great young adults.
This property is beautiful. It is so restful to relax on the north patio at waters edge where dolphin and manatee swim close to the dock. The day I arrived the onsite Property Manager, Pastor Tommy, took me for a sunset cruise. It was wonderful.
“A quiet oasis to entertain or just relax, yet close to everything.”
* Boat to island beaches in minutes - like having your own island - camping allowed
* 8 min drive/3 miles to Clearwater Beach, better yet take the trolley or walk or bike
* 15 min to Honeymoon Island & Caladesi Island State Park
* 10 min to Brighthouse Field in Dunedin
* Centrally located near 5 golf courses: Countryside Country Club, Dunedin Country Club, Belleair Country Club, Mangrove Bay Golf Course, St. Petersburg Country Club.
* Canoe or boat to small islands nearby with a beach
* 20 minutes to Tampa International Airport
* 30 minutes to Buscht Gardens
* 1.5 hours to Disney and theme parks
* 6 minutes to Clearwater Marine Aquarium to see Winter, the star of Dolphin Tale
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Weekly Rate: $1050 - $1050
Monthly Rate: $1050 - $1050
This website requests the rate be based on 28 nights
“Watching dolphin and manatee play close to the dock is very relaxing. A wide variety of birds are attracted to this property year around because of the tall trees”