Only one mile to Green Hill Beach with privately owned parking—NO WAITING!!!
This beautiful and spacious home boasts a master bedroom suite on the main level. The master suite is generous with a glass door offering garden views and private access to the outdoor shower, and a dressing room full of daylight with its roof window. The suite includes a master bath with a tub/whirlpool/ shower, two sinks, and a second shower with seats.
The kitchen-family room (14’x38’) has a work area designed for a two-person operation. The island in the kitchen is 5’x7’ and ready for serving a crowd. The family room has a beautiful sunset view with cheery daylight from the many windows opening to a furnished wrap-around deck with flower/herb planters, plenty of railing for drying beach towels, lots of space for those who enjoy lounging in the sun as well as lots of shade from the extended roof and pergulas.
From the family room, two sets of French doors open to a dining and living room with a fireplace for those cooler nights. The spacious decks are fully furnished for both sun and shade.
This home has association membership sharing eleven acres of property with paths, two ponds, and a tennis court, just steps away.
The surrounding area is known for its charm with farm stands, stone walls, hiking paths, kayaking in salt ponds, beaches, and local parks, all in a distinctive pastoral New England setting with the excitement of a resort community.
* Green Hill Beach, Narragansett Beach, Charlestown Beach, Matunuck Beach, East Beach, and more-all nearby
* Kayak rentals- 2 minutes
* Trustom Pond Wildlife Refuge- 2 minutes
* Ninigret Park- 7 minutes
* Kimble Wildlife Refuge- 7 minutes
* Theater by the Sea- 6 minutes
* Ten-mile bike path- 15 minutes
* Misquamicutt Beach-carousel, water slides, restaurants, and more- 20 minutes
* Granite Theater- 20 minutes
* Ferry to beautiful Block Island- 20 minutes
* Mini-golf- 6 minutes
* Wachaug Pond- fresh water swimming from state park beach- 10 minutes
* Watch Hill- beautiful mansions, shopping, beach, and the oldest continuously running flying horse carousel in the US-15 minutes
* Narragansett Beach- 15 minutes, world destination for surfing, paddle surfing lessons
* Galilee Fishing Village-Fishing fleet, Block Island Ferry, and famed RI chowder and clamcakes- 20 minutes
* Waterfire- beautiful music/sunset river stroll with floating wood-burning fires, 40 minutes
* Newport- America’s Cup Sailing races; Tennis Hall of Fame, Tour 1800’s elegant mansions, and much more- 30 minutes
* Foxwoods Casino (excellent museum, entertainment)- 35 minutes; Mohegan Sun Casino- 50 minutes
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.