Relax in our charming cottage located on the south shore of Oneida Lake. The quiet, secluded setting at the end of a private dead-end drive includes a large yard and 80 feet of waterfront for your enjoyment. The living space has an open floor plan and the 3 bedrooms all have views of the lake. Two bedrooms have double beds, and one bedroom has two twin beds. The master bedroom has an on suite bathroom with a tub-shower unit, and the second shared bath has a tub-shower as well. The large deck overlooking the lake is equipped with a table and chairs for your outdoor dining pleasure.
All linens, pillows, blankets and bath towels are included.
* Fishing, Bird Watching, Lawn and Water activities available on site
* Sylvan Beach Amusement Park, Restaurants and Activities are 6 miles away
* The Boxing Hall of Fame, in Canastota, is just 7 miles away
* Turning Stone Casino is 14 miles away
* Several other golf courses are available within a 10 mile radius
* Syracuse (Dinosaur Barbeque Restaurant, Syracuse University, Destiny USA) is 24 miles away
* Also within a 30 min drive: Chittenango Falls State Park, Green Lakes State Park, Oxbow Falls Disc Golf course
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.