House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Quiet 3 Bed, 2 Bath Home with a Gorgeous, Mountain View... Nestled in an Exclusive, Hollywood Hills Neighborhood blocks to Universal City & Downtown Hollywood… Live side-by-side with HOLLYWOOD STARS!...
Enjoy all the Convenience of Being Right in the Middle of Los Angeles with So Much To Do... While Living in a Charming and Peaceful, Mountain Retreat… All at an Affordable Price!...
BETTER RATES THAN NEARBY HOTEL ROOMS... BUT TRIPLE THE SIZE!... AND COUNTLESS AMENITIES!...
2-Night Minimum stay is $297 /night.
7-Night stay is $227 /night. ($1,590 /week).
30-Night stay is $166 /night. ($4,990 /month).
Elegant Hardwood Floors, Beautifully Furnished, Large Screen HD TVs in each Bedroom... TIVO, HBO and Wireless Internet are all FREE... Also the NFL, NHL and MLB game packages are FREE - Never Miss a Game while on the Road!!...
Kitchen with Breakfast Nook, Dining Room, Living Room, Office, and Fitness Room in Garage... Sleeps up to Eight (see below for arrangements)... Huge, Terraced Backyard has Tons of Fruit Trees, Patio and Grill, and Relaxing Hammock (details below)...
Breathtaking Views of the Hollywood Hills!!... Highly-Filtered Air & Stainless Steel Appliances... Perfect for Family Vacations, Corporate Housing, Business Travelers and Entertainment Executives!
About the Owner
Ann is a hard working mom who was born in New York and lives in LA, near this gorgeous home.
4.9 based on 15 traveler reviews
Great location and very nice house
The house has a good washer and dryer and the central air conditioner is very good. The living room has a very comfortable leather couch and a not so comfortable convertible couch giving plenty of room for any size group of people to watch television. The house also has very good Wifi with fast internet service. The showers in the bathrooms were very nice and the water pressure was very good. There were tons of really nice towels but no wash rags.
The one car garage below is full of exercise equipment that we didn't use. Personally I think it would be better utilized as a garage because there is only street parking and quite a few times we had to park way down the street because there were no available spaces near the house. It is a very nice neighborhood with nice neighbors.
The kitchen has all the utensils you need. The coffee pot has a very strange carafe with the handle on the side and the toaster only works intermittently. The oven, stove and microwave all work well. The refrigerator has an in-door water and ice dispenser. There is a light on the refrigerator that indicates the filter needs replacing. There was a problem with the dishwasher but after a short note to the landlord there was a serviceman the next day to fix the problem.
This was a very good house for our extended stay and would consider it again in the future.
Great place to stay to visit Hollywood
This house was an excellent place to relax after a day of sightseeing. We enjoyed the upper patio with great views of the Hollywood hills. Took early morning walks over the adjacent higher road, Blair drive, where one can see great views of Universal studios.
There was close access to grocery shopping food and drinks. Shopped at Ralphs on Cahuenga Blvd, a nice store which has just about everything.
Best of all was the great weather at LA. (We left Connecticut in the rain and returned in the rain)
Hope to revisit this nice place.
Beautiful Home, Lovely Neighborhood! Very safe and comfortable!
We had a group of 5 - 8 people in the house at any given time and there was plenty of room.
This home has lots of stairs so if you have trouble with stairs this home is probably not the house for you! The outdoor patio up on the hill is absolutely stunning and is perfect for sunbathing, reading a book, or relaxing at the end of the day and taking in the beautiful view.
This is a dog-friendly home and neighborhood. Just wanted to point out that there is no grassy area at all but that was fine for our small dog. We walked up the street to a small neighborhood area landscaped with grass where many dog owners walk their dogs.
TV's in every room! This was a plus! And this home is decorated so simply but elegantly with lovely pictures on the wall and very comfortable furniture and beds.
Families with young children - this is a very safe home. They provide a safety gate for inside the house which is perfect for you. Just be advised that there are stairs into the house and in the backyard.
The washer and dryer were valuable to us as we were there for the Hollywood Fringe Festival and we washed the actors clothes after each performance. We all just felt so comfortable at this home! We would love to come back someday! Thank you Ann for your hospitality! Come see our show! Generation ME the Musical! : )
From the Owner
“Home is located in one of the best kept secret neighborhoods of Los Angeles, a hilly enclave filled with celebrity homes located close to everything.”
Activity and Interests
Jogging-distance from Universal City Studios Theme Park and Hollywood Bowl. (Universal City coupons FREE upon check-in)...
Home is less than 10 minutes from Downtown Hollywood, Walk of Fame, LA Zoo, Griffith Park, Major Studios (Warner Brothers, NBC, etc.), and LA’s Best Tourist Attractions!!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Little Christmas Special
Jan 5 2016 - Jan 7 2016
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- cleaning $95.00
- Pet Fee $95.00
- Property Damage Protection $59.00
- Tax Rate 14.0%
* $59 for property damage insurance protects you up to $1,500 in case something breaks.
* $95 cleaning fee.
* $95 pet fee, per pet, if dog is allowed.
* 14% hotel tax for any stays in Los Angeles less than 30 days. Tax is legally waived if you stay 30+ days.
* Military & Multiple Week Discounts - Inquire!
* All Utilities, High Speed Internet, Direc-TV, TIVO, HBO, and NFL, MLB and NHL Games are all FREE!
From the Owner
“Top of the line appliances and amenities throughout. Views of the Hollywood Hills from the upstairs patio are incredible. The backyard is a tropical oasis with fruit trees and two patios for eating and entertaining.”
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player ...
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
- Video Games ...
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered ...
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Mountain View
- autumn foliage
- botanical garden
- coin laundry
- live theater
- recreation center
- theme parks
- bird watching
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- ice skating
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- water skiing
- 1250 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Upstairs Bathroom - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Downstairs Bathroom - toilet, shower
- Bathroom upstairs has tub/shower enclosed in tiled glass. Bathroom downstairs has shower and private bath for 3rd bedroom.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Living Room - 2 sleep sofa /futon, One leather couch, One pull out sofa.
- Downstairs Bedroom - 1 queen, 1 sleep sofa /futon, Queen Bed, own Bathroom, Xtra Air Bed, HD-TV, Business Desk
- Master Bedroom - 1 king, Incredible King Foam Mattress, Closet, Dresser, HD TV, DVD
- 2nd Bedroom Upstairs - 1 double, Comfortable Double Mattress with Closet, Dresser, HD TV, DVD
- Master Bedroom has a King that sleeps 2. 2nd Bedroom has a Full that sleeps 2. 3rd Bedroom/Office Downstairs has a Queen that sleeps 2. 3rd Bedroom/Office also has a Queen Air-bed that sleeps 2. Living Room has a pull-out sofa that sleeps 1. Living Room has leather couch that sleeps 1.
- Deck / Patio ...
- Lanai / Gazebo ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Direc-TV with HD in Every Bedroom and Office... Garage Gym has TV, Elliptical Machine, Stationary Bike, Weight Machine, Sit-up/Crunch Machine, etc... 55" Flat-Screen HD-TV in Living Room, Surround Sound Speakers, Stereo, Blu-Ray-DVD Player, Playstation-2 with Games.. Master Bedroom has 50" Flat-Screen HD-TV; TIVO, DVD player.... 2nd Bedroom has 32" Flat-Screen HD TV, TIVO, Blue Ray-DVD Player... Copper Pipes and Great Water Pressure... U-V Light, Allergy-Free Central Heating and Air... Beautifully Furnished, Leather Couch in LR and High-quality Beds... New Stainless Steel Appliances, including Ice-cube Maker in Refrigerator... Entire Home has FREE Wireless Internet.... 3rd Bedroom also a Business Office; equipped with Desk, High-Speed Internet and Printer... Washer/Dryer Laundry Area in Yard... Bring your Dog! Pet-friendly, Fenced-in yard... Gorgeous, Terraced Backyard has a Beautiful, Mountain View... Tons of Fruit Trees... Two, Outdoor Patios Great for Entertaining!!