House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Quiet 3 Bed, 2 Bath Home with a Gorgeous, Mountain View... Nestled in an Exclusive, Hollywood Hills Neighborhood blocks to Universal City & Downtown Hollywood… Live side-by-side with HOLLYWOOD STARS!... Enjoy all the Convenience of Being Right in the Middle of Los Angeles with So Much To Do... While Living in a Charming and Peaceful, Mountain Retreat… All at an Affordable Price!...
BETTER RATES THAN NEARBY HOTEL ROOMS... BUT TRIPLE THE SIZE!... AND COUNTLESS
Elegant Hardwood Floors, Beautifully Furnished, Large Screen HD TVs in each Bedroom... TIVO, HBO and Wireless Internet are all FREE... Also the NFL and MLB packages are FREE - Never Miss a Game while on the Road!!...
Kitchen with Breakfast Nook, Dining Room, Living Room, Office, and Fitness Room in Garage... Sleeps up to Eight (see below for arrangements)... Huge, Terraced Backyard has Tons of Fruit Trees, Patio and Grill, and Relaxing Hammock (details below)... Breathtaking Views of the Hollywood Hills!!... Highly-Filtered Air & Stainless Steel Appliances... Perfect for Family Vacations, Corporate Housing, Business Travelers and Entertainment Executives!
About the Owner
4.9 based on 14 traveler reviews
Great location and very nice house
The house has a good washer and dryer and the central air conditioner is very good. The living room has a very comfortable leather couch and a not so comfortable convertible couch giving plenty of room for any size group of people to watch television. The house also has very good Wifi with fast internet service. The showers in the bathrooms were very nice and the water pressure was very good. There were tons of really nice towels but no wash rags.
The one car garage below is full of exercise equipment that we didn't use. Personally I think it would be better utilized as a garage because there is only street parking and quite a few times we had to park way down the street because there were no available spaces near the house. It is a very nice neighborhood with nice neighbors.
The kitchen has all the utensils you need. The coffee pot has a very strange carafe with the handle on the side and the toaster only works intermittently. The oven, stove and microwave all work well. The refrigerator has an in-door water and ice dispenser. There is a light on the refrigerator that indicates the filter needs replacing. There was a problem with the dishwasher but after a short note to the landlord there was a serviceman the next day to fix the problem.
This was a very good house for our extended stay and would consider it again in the future.
Great place to stay to visit Hollywood
This house was an excellent place to relax after a day of sightseeing. We enjoyed the upper patio with great views of the Hollywood hills. Took early morning walks over the adjacent higher road, Blair drive, where one can see great views of Universal studios.
There was close access to grocery shopping food and drinks. Shopped at Ralphs on Cahuenga Blvd, a nice store which has just about everything.
Best of all was the great weather at LA. (We left Connecticut in the rain and returned in the rain)
Hope to revisit this nice place.
Beautiful Home, Lovely Neighborhood! Very safe and comfortable!
We had a group of 5 - 8 people in the house at any given time and there was plenty of room.
This home has lots of stairs so if you have trouble with stairs this home is probably not the house for you! The outdoor patio up on the hill is absolutely stunning and is perfect for sunbathing, reading a book, or relaxing at the end of the day and taking in the beautiful view.
This is a dog-friendly home and neighborhood. Just wanted to point out that there is no grassy area at all but that was fine for our small dog. We walked up the street to a small neighborhood area landscaped with grass where many dog owners walk their dogs.
TV's in every room! This was a plus! And this home is decorated so simply but elegantly with lovely pictures on the wall and very comfortable furniture and beds.
Families with young children - this is a very safe home. They provide a safety gate for inside the house which is perfect for you. Just be advised that there are stairs into the house and in the backyard.
The washer and dryer were valuable to us as we were there for the Hollywood Fringe Festival and we washed the actors clothes after each performance. We all just felt so comfortable at this home! We would love to come back someday! Thank you Ann for your hospitality! Come see our show! Generation ME the Musical! : )
Activity and Interests
Home is less than 10 minutes from Downtown Hollywood, Walk of Fame, LA Zoo, Griffith Park, Major Studios (Warner Brothers, NBC, etc.), and LA’s Best Tourist Attractions... Jogging-distance from Universal City Studios Theme Park and Hollywood Bowl. (Universal City coupons FREE upon check-in)...
- Nightly Rate: $197 - $298
Weekly Rate: $1379 - $1670
Monthly Rate: $3990 - $4990
• Base Rates: $197 per night, $1,379 per week, $3,990 per month.
• Stay at least a week to get our best rate.
• 7-Night stays are $197 per night.
• 4-to-6 Night stays are $239 per night.
• 3-Night minimum stays are $298 per night.
• Summer and Holiday Rates are $239 per night for 7-night stays, $1,670 per week.
• Summer and Holiday Rates are $298 per night for 3-6 night stays.
• Monthly Rate is $3,990 per month, for non-Summer months.
• Monthly Rate is $4,990 per month for July & August.
• 14% Local Hotel Tax for stays less than 30 days.
• Tax is waived for stays 30 days or more!
• $95 cleaning fee.
• $95 pet fee, per pet. (If a dog is allowed).
• $69 Property Damage Insurance
(protects you up to $3,000 if something breaks).
• Payments made by credit card or check right through our secure Homeaway website, allowing you payment flexibility.
- pets considered
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Tons of Upgrades: Direc-TV with HD and TIVO in Every Bedroom and Office... Garage Gym has TV, Elliptical Machine, Stationary Bike, Weight Machine, Sit-up/Crunch Machine, etc... Super 55" Flat-Screen HD-TV in Living Room has Picture-in-Picture... Living Room has Surround Sound Speakers, Stereo, Blu-Ray and DVD Player... Master Bedroom has 50" Flat-Screen HD-TV; TIVO and DVD Player.... Second Bedroom has 32" Flat-Screen HD TV, TIVO and DVD Player... Playstation-2 with Games for the Kids (and adults:))... Copper Pipes and Great Water Pressure... U-V Light, Allergy-Free Central Heating and Air... Beautifully Furnished, Leather Couch in LR and High-quality Beds... New Stainless Steel Appliances, including Ice-cube Maker in Refrigerator... Details: Sleeps Eight... Master Bedroom has King-size Bed (sleeps 2)... 2nd Bedroom has Full-size Bed (sleeps 2)... Downstairs Bedroom has a Queen-size Bed (sleeps 2), and a Queen-size Air-Bed (sleeps 2)... Living Room has a fold-out Sofa-bed (sleeps 1) and Leather Sofa (sleeps 1),.. Entire Home has FREE Wireless Internet.... 3rd Bedroom also a Business Office; equipped with Desk, High-Speed Internet and Printer... Both Bathrooms have Showers. Master Bath has Tub/Shower... Washer/Dryer Laundry Area in Yard... Bring your Dog! Pet-friendly, Fenced-in yard. Backyard is an Outdoor Oasis: Gorgeous, Terraced Backyard has a Beautiful, Mountain View... Tons of Fruit Trees - Oranges, Lemons, Apricots, Avocados, Grapefruits, etc... Tenants can Help Themselves with all the Fresh Fruit!... Two, Outdoor Patios are Great for Entertaining... Downstairs Patio has a Gas Bar-B-Q Grill with Beautiful Patio Furniture... Upstairs Patio has Relaxing Lounge Chairs, an Ice-Cooler for Drinks, and a Breathtaking View... Top Tier has a Peaceful, Wooded area with Large Trees and a Comfortable Hammock for Rest and Relaxation.