Lovingly restored log cottage in the heart of the Laurel Highlands of Western Pennsylvania.
Located 1/2 mile south of US Route 40, the Springs House is situated on the site of the historic Fayette Springs, a popular spa resort dating back to the 1840s.
Perfect couple's retreat, or home base for a small family seeking to enjoy the fun, adventure, and rich history of the area.
The Springs House is located minutes from the Laurel Highlands' most exciting attractions.
* Nemacolin Woodlands Resort and Lady Luck Casino
* Frank Lloyd Wright's Fallingwater and Kentuck Knob
* Ohiopyle State Park's hiking and biking trails
* Youghiogheny River white water rafting
* Fort Necessity National Battlefield
* Christian Klay Winery
* Touchstone Center for Crafts
* Championship golf courses
* Great Allegheny Passage bike trail