House, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 12 Sleeps
This Amazing 2 Story Historical Tudor Zensational, (4 bedroom plus extra rooms and trailer) Craftsman Home/Vacation Rental Near Downtown is LOCATED 10 MINS (Or Less) FROM EVERYWHERE! Downtown, SD Zoo, Balboa Park, Museums, Convention Center, GasLamp Quarters, Coronado Beach & Airport. IN THE HEART OF IT ALL! You can walk to Balboa Park & Golf, Dog Park, Shops, Restaurants & Bars, Stores etc. in The Historical, Safe, Secure, Trendy, Fun Neighborhood of South Park. Bus lines are a block away and close to Trolley lines. Taxis are a short ride to downtown-$10.
We have 10 beds-- A Whole 2000 sq ft- 4 bedrooms plus with 2 bath house, includes Modern Kitchen, Gas Fireplace, Entertainment Center and Indoor/Outdoor Dining w/Deck. Prefer 3 day minimum. Rates are starting at $250.00 and up (Includes upstairs Dual Master suites-2 large rooms with 2 Queen Beds & 2 Single Queens in 2 more rooms w/2 twins beds in private rooms and a 2nd floor modern full bath w/Hot (Air) tub. And downstairs is a Full/double bed & (Twin Daybed) with private updated full historical bath on first floor. Also there's a Full Bed /Sofa Bed and a Twin bed in the Private Trailer on Driveway.
Up to 12 guests can stay. Yet, depends on couples and singles room configuration. 4 bedrooms plus, which have...
- 4 Queens,
- 2 Full/Double, (1 full is a sofa bed)
- 4 Twin Beds
- (1 Twin is in a Private trailer. )
- 2 full baths.
-We have Private rooms Full/double bed & (Twin Daybed/wTrundle Twin (King) with private bath starting at $75.00.
And a Twin bed in a Private trailer for $50
A former Rest&Bar employee who made a mean Martini and a Lean Margarita plus world traveler will give you a world class and serene experience of Being There!
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Fashion Valley in Mission Valley has lots of options.7007 Friars Rd San Diego, CA 92108 plus
Horton Plaza Mall 4th/F Downtown
3 hour Free Parking in Mall
Vintage/Thrift/Books- Hillcrest corner of 5th/ University
Gaslamp area downtown- Touristy Party area but active area with lots of restaurants, shops, hotels, night clubs, movie theaters, Horton Plaza mall (movie theater there too), and much more. Parking can be tough Thurs-Sat nights, we recommend preparing to pay for parking lots or just taking a cab.
Best Breakfast-The Mission 2801 University Ave, San Diego - (they also have a location in East Village downtown on 13th/K.
-The Hard Rock Hotel diner- Mary Janes- has a great breakfast downtown. 207 5th Ave San Diego, CA 92101
-We have a local breakfast spot, The Big Kitchen in South Park (Grape bet 30th/Fern)… It is a bit greasy and service is slow but worth checking out for the characters in the place and of the place! Whoopi Goldberg worked there!
Also Walker Bros Pancake house is downtown.
Best Dinners and bars in the neighborhood: All have plenty of Vegan/Vegetarian fare.
- Alchemy- 30th/Beech right around corner, also Hamilton's Grill next to their Pub.
- The Station is a great outdoor family burger place-Ivy/Fern. Has plenty of vegetarian fare.
- Vagabond near Juniper & 30th. A bit pricy but worth it.
- Juan Chou on the same corner is also great for a beer, sake, sushi and tacos.
- Hamilton's is our local pub on the corner 30th/Beech & they have craft beers that are great.
- Bouna Forchetta is our New Original European style Italian Pizza, Pasta, Salads...etc
- Our favorite Mexican/Vegan spot is Ranchos in North Park: 3910 30th St, San Diego, CA 92104
Please note there is not much decent food delivery in San Diego (dislike!). You have to place your order at the restaurant you want and go pick it up. But there is always pizza and Chinese if you don’t want to leave.
San Diego is Ranked #1 for PIZZAs in the US!
- Luigi's NY pizza is a really good NY style in Golden Hill. 25th/B
Ph # is on magnet above stove.
We also have Lefty's Chicago Style in North Park & Mission Hills,
Plus Basics, yummy thin crust Downtown by the BallPark. Or Urban their other one in North Park! See Menus on table!
....and Bouna Forchetta is our Newest Original European style Italian Pizza, Pasta, Salads...etc just down the street!
-South Park Dog Park on Grape Street- a beautiful park to check out and visit even if you don’t have a dog! Just follow 30th to Grape and go several blocks down west until it ends.
-There is also our local canyon, Switzer Canyon. You may have noticed it going over the bridge to north park on 30thstreet. It is a beautiful place to go for a hike.
-Coronado Island over the bridge had Del Coronado hotel- they have an ice rink on the beach. Coronado is a mellow place to surf and walk on the beach/ocean. Good beaches too.
-Ginseng Yoga- next to Grants market- a great institution! They have a great schedule on their website.
-Ocean Beach- Classic beach area, not changed much since the 60's & 70’s- good food, shops, people watching, not too touristy or commercialized.
-Balboa Park (just over hill from golf course) The gem of San Diego. If you go at night parking may be stinky. The restaurant the Prado is super fancy, but they do have a great happy hour!
Across from Balboa Park is the SD Zoo, which is super fun! If you ride your bikes beware there is a wicked hill so you may want to take University to Park and drop down that way.
Sea World you can find that off the 8 freeway which runs east west.
The 5 runs north South and that is what you take t
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 11 2015 - May 18 2015
3 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 6 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $300
- Tax Rate 11.0%
Nightly Rate: $275 - $300 Summer Rates are $300 a night & Goes from Memorial Day Weekend thru Labor Day.
Weekly Rate: $1700 - $2000
Monthly Rate: $1700 - $2000
Base rate is up to 4 guests for $250 or $300 and $25 per guests per night over that up to 12 guests. Plus $125.00 cleaning and taxes.
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Events Allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- botanical garden
- coin laundry
- live theater
- nude beach
- recreation center
- theme parks
- water parks
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- equestrian events
- golf privileges optional
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, tub, shower, jetted tub
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, tub
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 2 queen, 1 twin/ single
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, 1 twin/ single
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 4 - 1 double, 1 twin/ single
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- ENJOY * FREE Cable * FREE HD/3D Television * FREE 3D Glasses for 3D Television * FREE Internet * FREE WiFi * FREE On street parking and Secured Driveway parking * FREE Continental Breakfast Included * FREE Snacks stocked * FREE Washer/Dryer use in unit * FREE Outdoor Gas BBQ * 24 Hour Check In * Multi Car Friendly * Plenty of personal storage * In Stay Cleaning Services Available * Stereo WiFi * Full Office including fax + Full Pro Kitchen w/bottled water + Iron & Ironing Board + Hair dryers + Shampoo, soaps & toiletries * Near all freeways (94, 5 and 805) * 1 Block from Bus * Enjoy Downtown and the comforts of a quiet community in 1 * Flexible Accommodations for additional guests * Walk to Zoo, Balboa Park, & Golf Course * Walk to Saturday Farmers Market * Walk to many restaurants and bars (vegan, vegetarian etc.) * DISCOUNTS for longer term stays and advanced bookings. ...where Modern Conveniences meets Historical Classic Funky Elegance.. Please contact us with any questions or availability as we try to be prompt. Smoking allowed outside. Separate heating and AC also available in bedrooms. Mi Casa, Su Casa. World Travelers Quite Welcomed! -- Namastay Here Now & Delighted, Lucas