Cottage, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 4 Sleeps
In the center of it all, on the west shore of Cayuga Lake, 20 minutes north of Ithaca, in the Sheldrake Area!!
As the name suggests, our guest house features the longest and one of the most beautiful views of any property on Cayuga Lake's western shore.
Longview Guest House, located in heart of the Cayuga and Seneca Lake Wine Trails is around the corner from Sheldrake Point Winery, 12 miles from Taughannock Falls State Park, and only 20 miles north of Ithaca.
Longview features a lovely, air conditioned 2-bedroom cottage at street level, one floor.
There is also plenty of off-street parking for your cars and boats. Must use steps to access beach and dock area. Boat launch around the corner provides easy access to Cayuga Lake.
CHILDREN WELCOME. Sorry, NO PETS! NO SMOKING!
About the Owner
5 based on 4 traveler reviews
Wonderful family relaxation time!
Third Time at Longview
Activity and Interests
* Swimming, boating, fishing, golfing.
* Finger Lake Wine Trails.
* Minutes from Taughannock Falls State Park.
* Waterloo Premium Outlet Mall.
* Corning Museum of Glass.
* Hangar Theatre in Ithaca.
* Many great local Restaurants.
* Buttermilk Falls.
* 25 minutes to Cornell / college-town area.
* 45 minute drive to Greek Peak Resort & Outdoor Adventureland
* 1 1/2 hr. drive to Six Flags, Darien Lake Amusement Park.
* 2 1/2 hr. drive to Niagara Falls, Canada!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 1 2015 - Oct 31 2015
7 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
Weekly Rate: $995
Our rental weeks run from Saturday to Saturday.
Weekly Rates for 7 nights is $995 May-October.
Security deposit required at time of reservation: $150.00 (to be refunded after final inspection)
Saturday check in at 3 pm, Saturday check out at 10 am.
- Air Conditioning
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Lake View
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Outdoor Grill
- Lakefront with shalestone beach (over 100 ft.) and 2 docks. Great swimming area with gradual, sloping water level. Water shoes are recommended. Huge decking area at beachfront with picnic table and plenty of chairs. Use of canoe and lifejackets. Cottage is fully furnished, including bedding and towels. Full bath with shower. Fully equipped kitchen area, including microwave, stove, toaster, coffee maker, refrigerator, dishes and utensils. Air-conditioned. Beautiful front and backyard areas -- great for ball playing, frisbee, or star gazing. Satellite TV (including HBO) and DVD player. Wireless Internet access. One queen bed, two twin beds. Gas grill, large front deck with dining area. All cleaning supplies, garbage bags, vacuum cleaner, brooms, etc., are provided. Paved driveway and parking area.