This economical condo will not only be easy on your budget, but you can enjoy all of the amenities of an up-scale condo complex.
Vacationing at the beach with your family doesn't have to break the budget to relax and have fun. This clean, cozy condo will be just the right fit for the family who loves the beach and all of the related activities. You won't get a view, but you get all of the amenities of this complex: 2 pools, 2 hot tubs, fitness facility, sauna, and game room -all placed in the middle of a tropical paradise.
This condo is fully outfitted with everything you need to cook your own meals in the full kitchen or use the BBQ grill by the pool. The sleeping arrangements are 2 in the king size bed in the bedroom and queen sofa sleeper in the livingroom. The off-street parking garage is secured by a remote gate and security is on the premises. This complex is gated.
Any golf enthusiast in the family? If so, this complex is complete with a putting green where you can practice before visiting the nearby courses! Just a short walk puts you at the beach or at the harbor where you can enjoy a meal watching the seals and seagulls or you can take your dream deep-sea fishing trip. A week is not enough time to spend in Oceanside. Once you experience this classic California beach town, you will be back year after year.
Please note this is an economy unit on the outside the complex closest to Pacific St. Unit it right above the guest parking area, and close to the train tracks.
Check in time is 3-5 pm at the HOA Office. $25 fee is charged if you need to come in later than 5 pm. Late check-in is handled by the security office at the front of the complex.
Review from FlipKey
Our stay was wonderful & met our needs. We especially enjoyed the memory foam mattress on the king bed. I have back problems do that was a pleasant surprise. We would definitely rent the unit again should we return to Oceanside for a "summer time" vacation!!
My only suggestion would be for clearer directions on how to find the main office when checking in....since you must park in the only parking lot available & check in through security. We drove around for a while trying to figure that out.
Centrally located to all of these activities make staying here the perfect place to spend your days!
• Disneyland and California Adventure (60 Min) North on I-5 - Anaheim
• Knott's Berry Farm ( 70 Min ) North on I-5 – Buena Park
• Universal Studios (90 Min) North on I-5 – Universal City
• Magic Mountain ( 2 Hours) North on I-5 – Santa Clarita
• Balboa Island (55 Min) North I-5 to 73 N – Newport Beach
• La Jolla (40 Min ) South I-5 - LaJolla
• Mission San Juan Capistrano (30 Min) North on I-5 – San Juan Capistrano
• Mission San Luis Rey (10 Min) East Hwy 76 - Oceanside
• Queen Mary (1 ½ Hr) North I-5 to I-405 – Long Beach
• Buena Vista Lagoon (10 Min) South I-5 - Carlsbad
• San Diego Area State Parks
o Old Town San Diego State Historic Park (40 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
o Torrey Pines State Reserve (32 Min) South I-5 - LaJolla
• San Diego Wild Animal Park (40 Min) East Hwy 78 - Escondido
• Legoland California (15 Min) South I-5 - Carlsbad
• Sea World (45 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
• Mission Bay (40 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
• Seaport Village (45 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
• The Flower Fields of Carlsbad (15 Min) South I-5 - Carlsbad
• Temecula Wine Country – (45 Min) East Hwy 78, North I-15 - Temecula
• The World Famous San Diego Zoo (45 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
• The San Diego Padres and Petco Park (45 Min) I-5 South – San Diego
• Del Mar Fairgrounds & Racetrack (25 Min) I-5 South – Del Mar
• Coronado Island (45 Min) South I-5 - Coronado
• Oceanside Harbor (3 Min) North on North Pacific St to Harbor Dr. - Oceanside
• Oceanside Museum of Art (4 Min) South on N Pacific St, Surf Rider Way, N Ditmar - Oceanside
• San Diego Golf
o Emerald Isle Golf Course 4 Miles – Oceanside
o Oceanside Golf Course 6 Miles – Oceanside
o Arrowwood Golf Course 8 Miles – Oceanside
o El Camino Country Club 4 Miles - Oceanside
o The Crossings – 7 Miles – Carlsbad
o La Costa Resort & Spa – 10 Miles – Carlsbad
o Rancho Carlsbad Golf Course – 7 Miles – Carlsbad
o Aviara Golf Club – 10 Miles – Carlsbad
• Birch Aquarium at Scripps Institute of Oceanography (33 Min) I-5 South – San Diego
• Palomar Observatory ( 1 ½ Hr) Hwy 76 East – Palomar Mountain