House, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 6 Sleeps
July & August Special!!!
E-MAIL US NOW!!!!
Our home in Lake George is in area that's popular with writers and artists looking for a private retreat, as well as those looking for a great vacation destination with friends and family.
We invite you to stay in our 4 bedroom/3 baths in Lake George waterfront home.
This is private property located in Sabath Day Point, in theTown of Hague that your family will enjoy.
It's a 5 minutes drive to Silver Bay or the Hague General Store, 30 minutes to Bolton Landing, and 20 minutes to stores in Ticonderoga and historic Fort Ticonderoga.
Our rental home is priced according to the time of year and the number of people in the rental party.
About the Owner
5 based on 4 traveler reviews
Great place and good rates
The best place in Lake George
Every day I could relax my mind.-
I have the alternative to swin, read and enjoy the Lake.-
Thanks to the owners to create a very good enviroment.
I will come back the next year.-
I recommend this property.-
Activity and Interests
Activities & Attractions:
It is less than a 5 minute drive to Silver Bay YMCA or the Hague General Store, 20 minutes to shops and restaurants in Bolton Landing, and stores in Ticonderoga and historic Fort Ticonderoga, 5 minutes to Hague Beach,.
Lake Placid and Vermont are within an hour drive. It is minutes from NYSDEC Roger's Rock Campground.
* Glens Falls is within a 45-minute drive and has a charming downtown that has been revitalized over the last few years. Many new restaurants and cafes are available along with Cooper's Cave.
* Saratoga Springs is located 1-hour south of Hague and offers additional dining options and attractions including Saratoga Race Course and The Saratoga Performing Arts Center (SPAC), the summer home of The New York City Ballet and The Philadelphia Orchestra.
* Ski and fall foliage enthusiasts will appreciate Gore Mountain and West Mountain within 30 minutes of Hague; Whiteface Mountain in Lake Placid (home of the 1980 Winter Olympics) is approximately 1 1/4-hours from Hague.
Numerous hiking and outdoor activities are within a short drive.
Ticonderoga Golf Course is within 5-minutes of the property. The Sagamore Resort/Golf Course in Bolton Landing, designed by legendary Donald Ross, is 20-minutes away.
We know you will find it as enjoyable as our family has for many years. Please e-mail us to find out more.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Fee $100
Cash or money order when the customers arrive in the house.
Nightly Rate: $200 - $500
Weekly Rate: $1200 - $2450
Monthly Rate: $4500 - $7500
Reservation: $500/week to hold the reservation ( Low Season)
$1000/ month (Low Season)
Security deposit: "$" payable with balance due 14 days before arrival. I will give you my address to send the check (It will be your reservation receipt).
Deposit will be returned ( by mail) within 21 days of
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Lake View
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 1 Bathroom,
- 2 Half Baths
- Bathroom 3 - toilet
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, Main floor
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single, 1 child bed, Beautiful view
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 4 - 2 twin/ single
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- The house has a deck, gas grill, patio furniture , and a picnic table, overlooking the lake. The first floor has a large living room with a wood burning stove, stereo equipment, and sliding doors opening to the deck with spectacular lake views. There is also a dining area, kitchen, 1 full bath, and a master suite with a queen bed, ½ bath, and a picture window with great view of the lake.- A stairs lead to the second floor. There are three bedrooms: the first with two single beds and a child´s bed with lake view; second with a queen bed, and a third with two single beds, and 1/2 bath in the hall. All rooms have TV. You need to provide the bed linen and towels. * Cleaning Policy: Please leave the house as you found it. However, if extra cleaning is needed, we will take it out of your deposit. * Smoking is not allowed indoors. Smoking is permitted outdoors. Smokers are requested to dispose of their cigarette butts properly.