Condo, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 5 Sleeps
Must see!!! Spectacular ocean view from your own living room and master bedroom. Enjoy direct access to the beach. Unit is fully decorated and equipped with 2 TV set, two queen size beds, Two sleeper sofa, linens, etc. Roomy master bedroom and oversized walking closet. Large living/dining and kitchen. Wifi and TV cable.
- Fully renovated unit, less than a year ago
- nicely decorated & furnished
Cable TV; Full Kitchen with Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Oven/Stove, Micro Wave Ovens, and all necessary Kitchen Appliances and utensiles. Spacious Bathrooms with Tub and Shower.
Bath and Beach Towels, Beach chairs and Sunshade are provided
Bedding includes New Pillows, Duvets and Linen
$ 350 warranty deposit applies, refundable at check-out
Valet Parking service: $ 80 per month
Cleaning fee: $ 140.-- per stay
Taxes are included in quoted prices
Check-in time from 3 PM to 10 PM
Check-out time: from 7 AM to 11 AM
30% of the total price is required to guarantee the reservation The 70% balance is due 7 days prior to your arrival.
- $30.- cancellation fee applies with 30 days notice, prior to check-in
- 100% cancellation fee applies for 29 days or less notice
About the Owner
4.8 based on 6 traveler reviews
Hollywood beach ocean view
Clean Condo - Great Location
clean comfortable and close to all the attractions
I would stay there again and I recommend it if you ant to have a great vacation in Florida
Condo is very nice, beautiful ocean view, whith great sunrise you can enjoy from terace .Appartment is Very Very Clean.
Full commodities in the kitchen oven, micro wave, boiler, fridge, etc. Beds in bedroom are very comfortable.
Big dressing wich permit to left free space in condo. Nice living whith ocean view.
Nice pool, fitness room, direct access to beach. Very close from Starbucks and Supermarket.
No problem with valet parking. 4 lifts very available. Washer and drier machine on floor.
I met owner for the first time. she s very nice person who take care of renters.
We hope return there for our next trip to Florida.
Sure you will appreciate. Book and enjoy. ;-))
Activity and Interests
Fine dining, private beach, fishing, boating, and some of the finest
Minutes away from Aventura, Miami, South Beach, Balharbor,
Hallandale, Surfside and Ft Lauderdale.
10 Minutes from the Seminole Hard Rock Cafe Casino. 5 minutes from
the new Gulfstream Racing and Casino.
Air Conditioned, Balcony, Clubhouse, Free Valet Parking, Full
Kitchen, Internet Access, Onsite Security, Pool-
Heated, aerobic room, social and bussines center, CableTV
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May Super Deal
May 1 2015 - May 31 2015
3 night minimum stay
Low season rate
Jun 1 2015 - Dec 15 2015
3 night minimum stay
High Season Rate
Dec 16 2015 - Apr 30 2016
4 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Check in/ check out fee $20.00
- Refundable damage deposit $350.00
- cleaning fee $130.00
Nightly Rate: $100 - $180
Weekly Rate: $84 - $1100
Monthly Rate: $840 - $1100
This rate includes all taxes, electricity, water, trash removal, wi-fi internet and Basic TV cable.
Refundable Security Deposit : $300.-
Exit Cleaning fee: $130 dollars.
Valet Parking : $80 dollars per month.
30% of the total price is required to guarantee the reservation The 70% balance is due 9 days prior check in
- Air Conditioning
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Water View
- coin laundry
- recreation center
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- golf privileges optional
- ice skating
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- ski privileges optional
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1
- Guests provide their own meals
- Three seasonally heated swimming pools with expansive sundecks, beautiful landscaping and barbecue areas for entertaining. Beach club membership. Direct beach access. State-of-the-art fitness center, with an aerobics room featuring. Massage and spa. Full-service 24-hour business centers with high speed Internet access and private conference rooms including color copier, fax machines and printers. Large, beautiful Ocean Room with bar and billiards. Stylish ultra-contemporary lobby. Media Room with theater seating. Attended front desk and 24-hour security. Concierge services. Supermarket and Delhi restaurant with apartment, pool and beach service. At the planned oceanfront private beach club, the ambiance is sophisticated and exclusive, boasting lush, exotic landscaping, an unobstructive view of the ocean and a magnificent deck with a large heated pool, oversized pool spa and private barbecue patio. The beach club is expected to offer: *Unlimited and easy access to the beach *Complimentary pool and beach lounge chairs *Pre-arranged available packages for water sports, tours and excursions and specialty classes such as scuba certification *Water activities and classes such as aerobics, polo, basketball and volleyball. In the state-of-the-art fitness center, maximize your workout with a full range of brand new cardiovascular and weight training equipment. Or pop in for yoga, dance, spinning or aerobics. Business and pleasure mesh beautifully under one roof, with the on- site business center, ocean-view party room and upscale lounge featuring billiards, media center and bar. 24-hour valet, doorman and concierge service are ready to fulfill your every need. When you are at this building, you may feel like you’re away from it all, but you really are close to all the places you may want to go: shopping, restaurants, business centers, nightlife, a casino, cultural arts, and tourist attractions are all nearby. Located on South Ocean Drive (A1A), The Tides at Hollywood Beach puts you in easy reach of Downtown Hollywood, the famous Broadwalk, and the luxury Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa (just down the street). Major highways such as I-95 take you to Fort Lauderdale to the north and Miami and the Beaches to the south. For destinations far beyond, the Hollywood/Ft. Lauderdale International Airport and Port Everglades are just minutes away.