Condo, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 3 Sleeps
We at Emerald Stays welcome you to our modern and stylish vacation rental condo, in a brand new building located in the hip Belltown neighborhood of Seattle. We own 5 properties in/near downtown Seattle, so do message us even if this particular property is not available.
The absolute best thing about this property is the location, located in Belltown, the residential neighborhood of Downtown. You will be steps away from the famous Pike Place Market, Puget Sound Waterfront, Seattle Aquarium & everything Downtown. The Space Needle & the rest of the Seattle Center are also within walking distance. You will also find some of Seattle's best restaurants, cafes, bakeries, bars & lounges, just outside the building.
With a Walkscore of 98 and transit score of 100, the building is a 'Walker's Paradise'. So you can skip renting a car. The Convention Center is just 15 mins walk away. You can also catch buses to all of Seattle from across the block and Zipcars are 3 blocks away. This condo’s location makes it ideal for both business and holiday travelers.
Since the building just opened up in June 2013, everything is new, modern and stylish. As soon as you enter the building’s spacious, beautiful lobby, you will notice the well-equipped 24-hour gym to your left. At the first chance you get, take the elevator up to the rooftop deck and you will be treated to awesome views of downtown and the waterfront. The rooftop deck also has a comfortable lounging area and is fitted with BBQ grills.
The apartment itself is a modern open one-bedroom with hardwood floors and excellent furnishings. The huge windows provide ample light and a spacious feel to the condo. We have furnished this place such that you will feel absolutely at home. Between the plush queen bed and futon (which unfolds to a full size bed), this apartment will comfortably accommodate 3 guests. Apart from the towels and linens already laid out, there are many more to spare in the closets.
The kitchen has stainless steel appliances & is fully equipped with everything you need to cook, serve and enjoy a wonderful meal (How about taking the food upstairs and making a picnic out of it).
We think Internet is a basic utility and provide dedicated high-speed Wifi. There is a 43-inch HDTV with complimentary Netflix. Please note, we do not provide Cable on the TV. The Roku box does provide you access to news and on-demand programming. There is also TV with cable in the common lounging space.
Come live like Locals in one of the most premium buildings of Seattle!
It is a No Smoking Building, so we will expect you to respect that.
Parking : Parking in the building can be arranged (based on availability) at an additional cost. Although if you are staying in the center of the city you don't need a car at all.
About the Owner
From the Owner
“In the center of downtown!”
Activity and Interests
- Walk to the famous Pike Place Market
- Enjoy Coffee at the first Starbucks Store
- Shop in Downtown
- Bike/Jog at the Open Olympic Sculpture Park
- Visit the huge Seattle Library
- Look at the beautiful city from top of the Space Needle
- Take the Victoria Clipper to Victoria or Vancouver, BC
- Ride the ferry to Bainbridge Island
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Sep 17 - Dec 31
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $25.00
- Tax Rate 9.5%
- Tourist Attractions
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table ...
- Television ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 3
- Bedroom 1
- Deck / Patio ...
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Building Amenities - Walker's Paradise: walk to everywhere - Easy accessibility to Buses, and Zipcars - 24 hours open Modern Fitness Center - Rooftop Deck with Stunning Views of the Water & Downtown - Rooftop Deck with Lounging Area, and BBQ - Lounging Area with HDTV Condo Amenities - Linens Provided - 43 inches HDTV with Roku and Free Netflix - High Speed Wireless Internet Kitchen - Modern Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances - Dishwasher - Coffee Machine - Spice Rack Bathroom - Modern clean bathroom with Tub/Shower combination