Enjoy a beach vacation with all of the amenities of home. Kure Beach NC is a highly regarded, beautiful, un-crowded and family friendly beach on the East coast where you can enjoy a delightful, spacious and exceptionally maintained 4 bedroom/ 4 bath beach
house, with an elevator. House has sleeping capacity of 12+. Our beach house just a very short walk to the beach where you have private beach access and amenities / bathrooms. We are confident we have the perfect beach house or you and we strive to do everything possible to make your stay outstanding.
Highlights of Beach House:
* Located in Kure Estates, a premier development where you have exclusive private beach access (Private Gazebo, Restrooms and Parking)
* Luxurious and spacious beach house which sleeps 8 (2 per bedroom) to 12+ using the 2 pull-out sofas couches/ roll away beds
* House was built in 2006 and exceptionally maintained, clean and attractively decorated, approximate 3000 sq ft 3 story, 4 bedroom and 4 full bath with elevator.
Highlights of the spacious floor plan:
* First Floor: 2 car garage, welcome / sand area, bedroom with queen bed and full bathroom, HD TV
* Second Floor:beautiful kitchen, great room that includes dining room, breakfast nook, living, room, den, and full bathroom. Dinning seating for 12 plus guests to dine, HD TV
* Third Floor: Master suite and full bathroom (including a jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower), 2 additional bedrooms located on this floor, one with a queen bed and the other with 2 twin beds plus a full bathroom, 2 TVs
* Elevator is accessed inside home at each level which will make moving in and out easy to avoid stairs
* Gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, stainless stove, microwave, and refrigerator. All the necessities to cook are provided if you decide to dine in
* Expansive outside areas to relax or dine. Front deck is 2 stories with views of the development’s private pond where children can fish or feed the turtles. The back deck is 3 stories and perfect to enjoy the sunrise/ sunset or gaze at the stars at night from the rooftop outlook
Additional amenities included in the rental:
* Bed linens, pillows, hand towels, bath towels, beach towels, pack-n-play and bed rails if required for young children
* Media and entertainment: 4 TVs, Wifi, DVDs players, board games, etc.
* Sports equipment amenities: bicycles, ping pong table, beach toys, bogie boards, beach chairs, beach umbrella, yard games, etc.
Kure Beach NC is unique in many ways, below are a few highlights of the beach:
* Expansive un-crowded beach that is perfect to relax by day or to spend quality time with family and friends and as a result of city planning, no high-rise condos or hotels are
developed at Kure Beach
* Plenty of top restaurants, shopping and night life can be discovered on the island
* For family adventures you can visit the North Carolina Aquarium, take a short ferry ride to South Port, visit the local zoo, or visit Ft. Fisher for those interested in civil war
history - all within 5 minutes of Kure Beach.
* For the adventurous, there is plenty of water sports including surfing, paddle boarding, sea
kayaking, surf fishing, deep sea fishing charters to name a few and non-water sports including tennis and golf within a short distance
* Willington NC is only 20-25 minutes away where you can find additional shopping, restaurants and historical sites if you want to adventure off of the island
We are positive your stay at Kure Beach and our beach house will be memorable and
we will do everything possible to make your stay wonderful.
Nice weekend getaway from charlotte. Great house and close to the beach. Really enjoyed the 'Private Beach' and amenities. Katey
“This property is perfect for friends and family to spend time together and enjoy the beach.”
* Expansive and un-crowded beach with private access
* Plenty restaurants, shopping and night life options
* Within 5 minutes: Kure Beach fishing pier, newly renovated park and entertainment area, North Carolina Aquarium and Ft. Fisher (an undeveloped beach and Civil War Historical
* Within 10 minutes: Carolina State Park
* Within 25 minutes: Downtown Wilmington NC where you can take a river boat ride, trolley through historical town, visit museums or Monkey Joe’s
* Also a wide variety rental shops are on the island where you can charter a deep sea fishing boat, rent a jeep, multi-person bicycles, surf boards, paddle boards or golf carts just to name a few
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 27 2015 - Jul 11 2015
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Nightly rates available during Low season (October through April) only at $250 per night and require a 3 night minimum stay
$400 Security Deposit required within 30 days of check-in and a $175 cleaning fee is applicable for all stays.
“Clean and like new. Great place to relax with private beach access”