Apartment, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Welcome to NYC!
this apt located in a VERY central MIDTOWN WEST location -- BEST AREA in NYC!!!.
Walk to TIMES SQUARE & CENTRAL PARK !!
Elevator building--no stairs to walk up!
- Short walk to CENTRAL PARK, TIMES SQUARE, THEATER DISTRICT and ALL the BROADWAY SHOWS
- 10-20 min WALKING DISTANCE to COLUMBUS CIRCLE, WHOLE FOODS, CENTRAL PARK, FIFTH AVE shopping, ROCKEFELLER CENTER, RADIO CITY Music Hall, MOMA, NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM, PARK AVENUE
- All other major NYC attractions are just a short cab or Subway ride away
- GREAT RESTAURANTS right by the apartment
- Upscale D'Agostino grocery store is right across the street
***************** THE APARTMENT *****************
The apartment is TASTEFULLY DECORATED with MODERN FURNISHINGS and is quiet and comfortable with little added touches to make your stay more enjoyable, like a 40" FLAT SCREEN TV, LUXURIOUS LINENS, plush towels and a FULLY STOCKED KITCHEN with a refrigerator, oven range, microwave-oven, toaster and coffee maker.
There’s also a hair dryer, an iron/ironing board, over 100 HD cable channels TV and FREE WIFI.
~~ BEAUTIFUL EXPOSED BRICK--very New York! ~~
Everything has been thought out in full detail to ensure an enjoyable stay!
All items in the apartment are brand-new which includes a super comfy QUEEN SIZE BED and a FULL SIZE SLEEPER SOFA in the living room with ADDITIONAL BEDDING provided to suit your sleeping needs.
EVERYTHING you will need to feel home away form home!
Hope to see you soon ;)
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
***************** THE LOCATION *****************
The apartment is very centrally located and only a 5-10 min walk to CENTRAL PARK, TIMES SQUARE, the Subway and all BROADWAY THEATERS.
Also walking distance to COLUMBUS CIRCLE, the WATER, WHOLE FOODS, incredible FIFTH AVENUE shopping including all the major flagship stores (Abercrombie and Fitch, Lacoste, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdales, Prada plus so many more), ROCKEFELLER CENTER, RADIO CITY Music Hall, MOMA, NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM, PARK AVENUE, plus many other famous New York attractions.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Oct 26 2014 - Apr 23 2016
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest|
Additional information about rental rates
Nightly Rate: $175 - $299
$199/n for a standard 2 guests / FULL month stay.
Additional One time small $60 Cleaning Fee will be charged.
- Air Conditioning
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Apt Details: - Classic and charming New York apartment with beautiful EXPOSED BRICK--very New York! — LIVE LIKE REAL NEW YORKER! - Elevator building -- no stairs to walk up! - Tastefully decorated with MODERN FURNISHINGS (everything is brand-new!!!) - BRAND-NEW COMFORTABLE QUEEN SIZE BED & a FULL SIZE SOFA-BED in living room with additional bedding - Fully Equipped KITCHEN - Linens & Towels. - Hair dryer, iron/ironing board, etc. - Two large closets - Super strong Air Condition - 2 Heating units - 40” flatscreen TV + over 100HD Cable channels - FREE WiFi and cable TV