Turn Key furnished and all the comforts of home and more.The home is approximately 1600 Sf in which a screened lanai is included with vinyla solar windows. The one car garage has an auto door opener and side door w/sidewalk.
Split plan home is all updated in baths and kitchen which includes a breakfast nook overlooking mostly private back yard via bay window. A 5 minute drive to Englewood's gulf beaches.
* Englewood has 4 public gulf beaches to choose from
* Visit Olde Englewood Village on Dearborn Street. Boutiques, outdoor dining for all meals, antiques stores
* Lemon Bay Playhouse on Dearborn Street
* YMCA, A full facility
* Englewood Sports Complex
* Englewood Art Center
* Island of Venice
* Fisherman's Village - Punta Gorda
* Many many golf courses to choose from
* Island of Boca Grande with shops and dining
* Rent a boat for the day
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.