Villa, 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 6 Sleeps
This privately owned, professionally styled Picasso Villa, bearing high cathedral ceilings, rests on a spacious double lot, amid numerous palms and gardens, with solar & electric heated pool.
You will love this immaculate home – the peace and calm provided here!
Bedrooms and Bathrooms:
The Master Suite is tastefully furnished and nicely decorated, including
a king-size bed, long footboard rest and matching chaise lounge, plus
an HD LCD Flat Screen with HD Upconvert DVD player in the armoire.
The large Ensuite bathroom features a full size polystone bath,
with his and her sinks in a spacious vanity and a huge walk-in Roman shower .
The second bedroom has a queen-size bed and deep closet, while the
third features a pair of twin beds. Both bedrooms share a guest
bathroom and walk-in Roman shower. For added privacy, a sliding pocket
door separates these rooms from the rest of the villa.
A third bathroom is located conveniently by the pool adjacent the lanai.
The luxurious formal room, finely carpeted, with large cream sectional sofa is ideal
for entertaining. The second family room features a Home Theatre System.
The dining room seats 6 comfortably.
The Home Theatre system consists of an HD LCD Flat Screen TV with cable, and a
Sony Receiver, DVD player and Dolby digital surround sound 5-1 audio system.
In - Home Catering:
The kitchen is completely supplied, containg everything one could
possibly need – all stainless steel appliances; microwave, dishwasher,
ceramic cook top oven range and a double swing-door fridge. This kitchen
is fully stocked with Paderno pots & pans, dishes, glasses, utensils, etc.
This villa is equipped with full laundry facilities; including washing machine
& dryer, both with stainless steel tubs, plus a large faucet-sink, counter top,
cupboards, iron and ironing board.
The screened-in pool is sheltered from view by tapered palms and manicured bushes
for desired seclusion. A choice between solar or electrical pool heating is available.
Note: the pool is heated by solar panels at no cost to you. Electric pool heating is an optional
extra $75 charge per week.
The pool/patio faces east to south-East, allowing for plenty of sunshine from
dawn to early evening. Yet, the overhang is quite large, granting needed shade
on those hot Florida days. The patio is supplied with a BBQ, large table, six chairs
and two sun loungers, perfect for outdoor dining.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Beach activities: sun bathing, boating and fishing; hunting for
shells and sharks teeth; bird and sunset watching and an occasional
dolphin or manatee, if you are lucky.
There are several waverunner and boat rental facilities within a
couple of miles from the house. Biking and hiking, or spend some
time at Stump Pass State Park - a wildlife sanctuary just down from
There are lots of golfing opportunities nearby. With another brand
new course which just opened.
Sarasota is a short driving distance for shopping, fine dining, and
yes, more beaches! Day trips to Disney, Universal Studio, MGM,
Disney's Animal Kingdom, and Bush Gardens are just a couple of
Venice 11 miles, 20 minutes
Sarasota 35 miles, 45 minutes
Attractions & Distances
Activities (on site or nearby): Biking, Golf, Tennis, Fitness
Center, Gym, Miniature golf, Fishing, Wildlife Viewing, Shopping,
Restaurants, Cinemas, Museums, Sightseeing, Swimming,
Snorkelling/Diving, Boating, Sailing, Water-skiing, Surfing,
Windsurfing, Jet-skiing, Shelling, and Live Theatre.
Fort Myers 50 miles, 1 1/4 hours
Bonita Springs 62 miles, 1 1/2 hours
St. Petersburg 75 miles, 1 3/4 hours
Naples 80 miles, 2 hours
Tampa 90 miles, 2 hours
Cypress Gardens 110 miles, 2 1/2 hours
Disney/Epcot 140 miles, 3 hours
Kennedy Space 190 miles, 3 1/2 hours
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Feb 1 2014 - May 31 2015
7 night minimum stay
Jun 1 2015 - Dec 17 2015
7 night minimum stay
Dec 18 2015 - Jan 4 2016
10 night minimum stay
High Season 2016
Jan 5 2016 - May 31 2016
14 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $100 + Tax
- Refundable damage deposit $350
- Tax Rate 12.0%
The pool is heated by solar panels at no cost to you.
Electric pool heating is an optional extra $75 charge per week.
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- non smoking only
- not suitable for children
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Master Suite Bath - toilet, tub, shower, Roman walk-in shower
- Guest wing bath - toilet, shower, Roman walk-in shower
- Half Bathroom - toilet
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single
- Lanai / Gazebo ...
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Villa Rental Amenities Free Wi-Fi broadband internet, including work station with glass top desk for your computer. Free long distance phone calls to US, Canada (Europe can be added for small fee) Three zone heating/AC allows for varied personal perferences in temperatures. Integrated high-end Trane Air Purifier/Filtration system throughout entire home. Solar and electric heated pool, plus multiple seating at one end of pool with four spa jets 3M film coating on all windows to screen from the sharp sun when beaming directly in. Three sets of full glass, sliding patio doors – all three open to the lanai/pool. All quality linens supplied for the entire home, including pool, kitchen and bedrooms. Just bring your toothbrush and a smile! A nicely furnished master bedroom, with king-size bed, footboard rest and chaise lounge. A remote controlled HD LCD flat screen, with HD Upconvert DVD Player. Ensuite bathroom with oversized tub, walk-in shower, linen closet, his and her sinks. Private Patio door leads directly to pool. The large guest bedroom with comfy queen-size bed and matching mirrored dresser. The second guest bedroom, light and airy with two twin beds and plenty of drawer space. The guest bathroom with a walk-in Roman shower, single sink and vanity area. Beautifully furnished great room with extra large sectional and two cozy chairs Family room with two long leather sofas, leather side chair and foot stool Plus a Dolby 5-1 Home Theatre System with larger HD LCD flat screen. A beautifully shaped window bringing added light to make the home bright and cheerful. Both family and formal Rooms contain sliding patio doors which overlook the pool. The dining room has a large glass top dining table to accommodate six comfortably. The kitchen is spacious and complete with everything necessary for a great vacation. The laundry room comes with full-size washer/dryer, large storage area, iron and ironing board. The lanai area has a table and seating for six people plus two sun loungers and outdoor gas grill. The pool is inviting, the sound of the fountain, and is electric/solar heated. All photos are current