Three bedroom beach house sleeps up to 8, and is perfect for a family or even two.
This house is in a great location:
* Only a 5-block walk through the most charming section of Ocean Grove to get to the beach
* A 2-minute walk to downtown Asbury Park, which has a group of fantastic restaurants as well as shopping and coffee shops
* A 10-minute walk to the Asbury Park boardwalk, which has mini golf and a water/splash park for kids (and adults if you like having water dumped on your head)
* A 7-minute walk to a train that goes direct to NYC.
Great outdoor spaces include a patio and two porches, so you can enjoy the pleasant ocean breezes. If it gets to be too hot, you can flip on the central air.
Available to rent on a monthly basis for July - September
The following are within walking distance:
* Ocean Grove center of town (ice cream, restaurants, shops, cafes)
* Asbury Park downtown shopping and dining district
* Asbury Park Boardwalk (playgroud, mini golf, splash park, shops, bars, restaurants)
* Bradley Beach Boardwalk (playground and mini golf, cafe, italian ice shop)
* Stone Pony - famous music venue!
* The Saint - great bands
* Asbury Lanes - bands + bowling
The following are within a short drive:
* West End of Long Branch (jazz in the park on Sunday evenings)
* Pier Village in Long Branch (shops, resturants, bars)
* Belmar Marina (deep sea fishing)
* Monmouth County Parks (tons of places to hike, kayak and play)
* Monmouth Park Racetrack (thoroughbred racing, dining)
* Red Bank (shops, restaurants, theater)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.