Three Bedrooms convertible to Four, Two Bathrooms
Due to all the work required in getting the home ready for guests, we require a minimum of four (4) nights for all stays. Please check calendar FIRST.
Live like a New Yorker in this modern townhouse located in the heart of Central Harlem. As soon as you step out of the front door, you are immediately immersed in the lively energy of the City. Walk just a couple of blocks away and find numerous restaurants with cuisine from all over the world.
ABOUT THE APT:
- ULTIMATE Luxury! Home features three floors and backyard of an entire townhouse. You get an entire floor with two bedrooms and full bathroom and office space in the second floor. On the first floor, you get the living room, kitchen, dining area and an additional full bathroom. On the cellar, you get an additional large bedroom with private office. Excellent for families with children or large families.
- 3 Bedrooms (Three queen beds)
- Living room has queen size sofabed which converts to a 4th bedroom.
- 2 Full Bathrooms
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD/LOCATION:: - Harlem is the neighborhood north of Central Park, known for its history and its rebirth as a great neighborhood close to everything. Great restaurants and plenty of neighborhood pubs within walking distance.
- Close to all major museums via multiple subway lines.
- Tons of grocery stores, delis, drugstores nearby (some of which are 24 hour)
- Steps to the 2/3 trains, pharmacies, restaurants and supermarkets and all the amenities Harlem has to offer.
- Great restaurants such as Red Rooster and Chez Lucienne, Dinosaur BBQ, Covo, and Tonalli, brand new Pioneer supermarket, Harlem Vintage. Grocery stores (Fairway), drug stores (CVS) and shopping.
- Shopping along 125th Street, Marshals, Staples, H&M, Starbucks etc. Jazz clubs, Lenox Lounge and many more.
- You are in Manhattan 10-15 minutes away from Times Square and Columbus Circle. 20-25 minutes from Soho, Chelsea, The Village, Tribeca, Chinatown.
- Just a 3 minute walk to the local subway lines. The perfect vacation home.
TRANSPORTATION & PARKING:: - Nearest subway station is just 2.5 blocks away. And two more subways are just 5 blocks away.
- Easy to hail a cab on the block or on 5th or Lenox Avenues
- SUPER easy to get to the apt from the LGA airport via direct M60 bus or from JFK or EWR by subway and of course you can also take a taxi or shuttle
- If you have a car, usually you can find street parking when you arrive and just park your car there during your stay, while you use public transportation Otherwise there is a very affordable lot nearby which is $10/full day.
INCLUDED IN NIGHTLY RATE:
- Towels and linens.
- Cable TV, WIFI, and all utilities.
- No deposit (though if any damage is done you will be held responsible and by making a booking you hereby agree to this).
- No cleaning fee.
CHECK IN/OUT TIMES:
Flexible except if there is another party either checking out on the same day you arrive, or checking in on the same day that you are departing. In which case the check in and out times are as follows:
-Check Out time is 11:00 am (flexible)
-Check In time is 3:00 pm or later (flexible)
Nice location, beautiful apartment
About the Owner
The apartment is owned and hosted by Will & family. Will is a walking encyclopedia and is privvy to a plethora of little known facts about not only Harlem but all of Manhattan. At times, he has given private tours around the island and enriching the visits of many New York City tourists.
We enjoy hosting travelers in our units, and have accommodated guests from all around the world.
We look forward to creating an enjoyable stay for you in New York City in a smoke free environment!
4.9 based on 26 traveler reviews
Nice location, beautiful apartment
Great Host, Great House, Great place
notice the delay, he was in the middle of the night (2am) at the entrance of the house to
welcome us very kindly, ready to listen and explain very well all the usefull things to
enjoy our stay.
He was always avalaible by email (or phone if necessary).
The house is totally conform to the description and the reviews already written. We
enjoyed a lot staying one week there at 7 people (we used the 3 bedroom and the sofa in
living rrom). The backyard was awesome to take the breakfast or the pre-lunch drinks
(beware of some mosquito bites).
Everything was ok for us we have a good time in new york and partly thanks to this house,
she's extremely clean and lovely decorated and we felt it has a "real soul".
Only one negative review to be precise is that we heard some noise the morning (7-8 am) in
the bedroom due to the street (in bedroom2) and the music of some neighbor in the bedroom
1 and in the living room.
Anyway it's common for a TOWN house and we didn't go to NYC to sleep until noon ;-)
It's definitely a excellent place to be in NYC.
GREAT SPACE, AWESOME LOCATION
Nice Place / Good Location
Great house, great location
The house was fantastic, with everything you need!!!
Only a few blocks from the subway. Super markets and Restaurants were walking distance.
The Neighbours were so friendly and very helpful.
Just a great place all round.
Would defiantly stay again if we came back to NYC!!
From the Owner
“Quiet, immaculate apartment on a beautiful block of brownstones in a friendly, convenient and newly trendy neighborhood is yours to enjoy like a New Yorker. We love NYC and love to travel as “locals” ourselves which allows us to anticipate the needs of our guests to make their stay as memorable and comfortable as possible. Hablo español! .”
Activity and Interests
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Xmas New Year
Dec 22 2015 - Jan 3 2016
5 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 5 guests; add $50 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 6 guests; add $50 per night, per additional guest|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $150
Rate per night is based on occupancy of six (6) persons. This includes adults and children. For groups or families larger than six (6), there is an additional charge of $50 per person per day.
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Alarm System
- Bottled Water
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Computer Available
- Intercom System
- Linens Provided
- Living Area
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Paper Towels
- Parking On Street
- Study Room
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Books for Adults
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- botanical garden
- health/beauty spa
- live theater
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2400 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, tub, shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen
- Den - 1 sleep sofa /futon, has pocket doors for privacy
- Larger bedroom has enough room for an inflatable bed for those families with small children. This allows for a 3rd child.
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Wood Deck
- 10 garden chairs
- Guests provide their own meals
- Quiet, immaculate apartment on a beautiful block of brownstones in a friendly, convenient and newly trendy neighborhood is yours to enjoy like a New Yorker. We love NYC and love to travel as “locals” ourselves which allows us to anticipate the needs of our guests to make their stay as memorable and comfortable as possible. Hablo español!