Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Office, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4)
Welcome to SF Vacation Abode! Located one block up the hill from Dolores Park in the Dolores Heights/Liberty Hill District, this beautiful flat was built in 1915 and has been meticulously renovated in a modern and contemporary fashion. It is centrally located, a stone’s throw from Noe Valley’s 24th Street, the Castro, and the hip Valencia/Guerrero/Mission Street corridor.
The flat is conveniently located close to all modes of transportation, including the J Church Muni line 1-block away and freeways 101 and 280 (including 3 “zip car locations”). It is a short distance to hip gourmet restaurants, shopping and Whole Foods, Bi-Rite Grocery and Mollie Stone’s gourmet food markets. The flat is fantastic for families and couples because of the layout; bedrooms are on opposite ends of the condo and there is an incredible amount of space.
* 1600 square feet (149 square meters), Newly renovated
* 2 Bedrooms (1 King and 1 Queen), 1 Bathroom
* 800 Thread count Egyptian cotton linens, down pillows and comforters (down alternative available on request)
* Large living room with Direct TV (over 200 channels, including HBO), Blu-Ray DVD player, and iPod docking station
* Remodeled Gourmet Kitchen: Gas Range, Dishwasher, Filtered Water & Ice-Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Coffee Maker, Blender
* Separate dining area for 6 adjacent to kitchen
* Laundry Room/Pantry with Side-By-Side Washer and Dryer
* Private Deck with table, chairs and barbecue gas grill
* Central climate controlled heating
* Free Wi-Fi connection throughout
* Easy and accessible street parking
Behind the updated Edwardian façade, you’ll find a spacious, 1600 square foot (149 square meters) flat filled with natural light. There is beautiful period detail, combined with refinished hardwood floors and designer lighting throughout. There are two spacious bedrooms, located at opposite ends of the flat for ultimate privacy!
The front bedroom boasts a queen-size bed and the rear master-suite has a king-size bed. There is a sitting/dressing room off of the master-suite for additional comfort. The layout of the unit is perfect for couples and families because the bedrooms are on opposite ends of the flat. Adjacent to the living room, separated by sliding pocket doors, you’ll find a large sitting room, complete with a desk and twin-size daybed. The bathroom is remodeled with a bright orange, restored 6 foot Victorian iron claw tub! There is a full shower over the tub and a custom vanity.
Keywords: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Office/Den, 1 Bathroom, Remodeled Kitchen, Patio-Garden, Luxury bedding, BBQ, Dolores Park, Walking Distances to Popular Restaurants, Castro, Valencia, Noe Valley
PLEASE SEE OUR WEBSITE AT:
Amazing visit to San Fran
About the Owner
I've lived in San Francisco over 25 years and currently work as a Realtor. I love my work as it allows me to explore the historical nature of our City and meet a diverse range of clientele. I chose to join the VRBO network as a way of sharing a piece of my home with visitors who come to San Francisco, who also want to experience one of the most beatiful cities in the world with a touch of local flair.
In addition to renting the unit, we are always available to answer any questions and share our local expertise on good eats, fun nightlife and local hot spots.
5 based on 38 traveler reviews
Amazing visit to San Fran
Wonderful place to stay
Great apt in SF
Perfect stay in perfect location
Christmas in SF
Adorable Apartment - didn't want to leaveAdorable Apartment - didn't want to leave
From the Owner
“Prior to living in Dolores Park, I lived in the Marina, Pacific Heights and South of Market. Dolores Park is by far my favorite neighborhood. Not only is it sunny and warm most of the time, there is a ton of 'local color.' There is no shortage of gourmet restuarants and markets, cafes, hip boutiques and you are only a short distance from downtown via muni. Highways 101 and 280 are also easily accessible.”
Activity and Interests
Our unit is uniquely located; as they say, location, location, location! We are close to freeway access for the US101 and US 280. Also, near several great, local neighborhoods (the Castro, the Mission, the Haight/Ashbury area and Noe Valley) all within walking distance. Golden Gate Park is also easily accessible via local transportation, a quick drive or by bike and foot for eager walkers. In case of any medical emergency, we are near several major medical centers and minutes from San Francsico General Hospital's Level I Trauma Center. Whether you are looking for a low key relaxing visit, a fun filled vacation or here for business this location is ideal for everyone!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $30 per night, per additional guest|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $125
- Tax Rate 15.0%
Rates are subject to change until confirmed.
Rate for 3 people is $325 per night and 4 people $355 per night. There is a 4 person maximum.
Please contact Owner for Holiday and Weekly Rates.
From the Owner
“The condo is located in one of the most desirable areas of Dolores Heights...you could not be in a better location! You are walking distance to Dolores Park, the Castro, Noe Valley's 24th Street and the hip Valencia Street Cooridor. The SF Muni is one block away and you will be downtown in less than 15 minutes.”
- Activities Guide
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided ...
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Parking On Street
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Wireless Internet ...
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Garbage Disposal
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- alternative lifestyle
- pets not allowed
- smoking allowed ...
- wheelchair inaccessible
- health/beauty spa
- live theater
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 1600 sq. ft.
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1
- Restored 6 foot iron claw tub with shower! Includes plush towels, soap and shampoo, blow dryer.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Other (See Description)
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, King Size bed with plush linens, down duvet & pillows
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, Queen Bed with plush lines and down duvet and pillows
- Fainting Room - 1 twin/ single, Twin Size Daybed in Fainting Room off Living Room
- King size beds (1) Simmons luxury mattress provided same as the 'W' hotel Wonderful beds, Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) for single person use in day room; complete with plush linens and down bedding
- Deck / Patio ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Porch Furniture
- Wood Deck
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- The unit is a block from the J Church Muni line for easy access to downtown and the Embarcadero; we are also just a skip and jump to Dolores Park where you can enjoy sun bathing and the local scenery and vibe. Outstanding view from the park of the San Francisco skyline. http://sfrecpark.org/MissionDoloresPark.aspx (for more park info) and www.sfmta.com/cms/mroutes/indxrout.htm (for more MUNI Metro info/schedules). The unit is also near 3 'zip car' facilities (http://www.zipcar.com/sf/find-cars). Elderly welcome but please be aware there are steps to navigate and there is no elevator. .