back to search results

Expired Property Listing

This property is disabled.

Browse other Vienna vacation rentals

Charming,elegant,calm central apartment vienna in Vienna

Vienna Apartment Rental Picture Vienna Apartment Vacation Rental Picture Apartment in Vienna, Austria Picture Vienna Vacation Apartment for Rent Picture Apartment Rental in Vienna Picture Vienna Apartment Lodging Picture Apartment in Vienna Rental Picture Rental Apartment in Vienna, Austria Picture

vacation rental description

Our up to date equipped and comfortable apartments enjoy an exceptionally good location near the historic centre, St.Stephen’s cathedral being within ten minutes walking distance,near the Sofitel Stephansdom. Relax in the nearby Stadtpark (City Park), Prater or on the lively banks of the Danube Canal, which also offers a town sand beach and outdoor pools on boats. Parking is available nearby. Two underground stations (Nestroyplatz U1, Schwedenplatz U1 and U4) are within five minutes walking distance. Supermarkets, banks, restaurants, and shops can be found in the immediate neighbourhood. Three underground stops to the International Organisations, (UNO, IAEA, UNIDO), the conference centre and the trade fair (Messegelände).

apartment rental amenities

 

The apartments are family suited. We are glad to offer our guests a pleasant sojourn for days, weeks or months for an equitable price in the heart of Vienna, and in perfectly equipped flats.

The size of the apartments is 60 - 66 square meters, encompassing living room, bedroom, fully equipped kitchen, and bathroom with bath tub. Internet access and cable TV throughout. The dwellings suit one to five persons.

Outfit

1 double bed, 2 sofa beds, Washer, drier, fridge and freezer, TV, internet, electrical and gas-burning stove, microwave, coffee brewer, toaster, Bath-tub with shower, baby bed, iron and iron-board, fan, vacuum cleaner

activities and attractions in Vienna Austria

opera, museum, prater, shopping.

vacation rental rates

Our prices contain all taxes and all other additional expenses, like electricity, heating gas and internet. For additional services, like special laundry, repeated cleaning an amount will be charged according to the length of your stay. In case of damage in the apartment, which does not occur in the context of a normal wear, the guest will agree to pay for the arising damage.

  • From 3 days up.
  • For 1 to 2 persons 90 € per day and 50€ for the end cleaning
  • Each further persons 25€ pro day
  • After a week the fee is 80 euro a day for 1-2 persons plus 50 euro for the end cleaning
  • Each further persons 20 € pro day
  • Special price (plus 20%) during holidays: Christmas, New Year, and Easter.
  • Fees for long-term accommodation, upon request.

The reservation can be guaranteed by a bank transfer or a cheque. A deposit (25%) is due upon booking, the remaining 75% upon arrival in cash.

Vienna apartment photos at a glance

Vienna Apartment Rental Picture
Apartment in Vienna, Austria Picture
Apartment Rental in Vienna Picture
Apartment in Vienna Rental Picture
Vienna Apartment Vacation Rental Picture
Vienna Vacation Apartment for Rent Picture
Vienna Apartment Lodging Picture
Rental Apartment in Vienna, Austria Picture

Vienna vacation rental

This vacation rental has been listed since 02/1/2010.

Page views: 9 this month – 80 this year – 4889 since listed

View Another Vienna Vacation Apartment Rental