back to search results

Expired Property Listing

This property is disabled.

Browse other Bonita Springs vacation rentals

Marbella at Spanish Wells in Bonita Springs

Bonita Springs Condo Rental Picture Bonita Springs Condo Vacation Rental Picture Condo in Bonita Springs, Florida Picture Bonita Springs Vacation Condo for Rent Picture Condo Rental in Bonita Springs Picture Bonita Springs Condo Lodging Picture Condo in Bonita Springs Rental Picture Rental Condo in Bonita Springs, Florida Picture
  • bedrooms 3
  • baths 2
  • sleeps 6
  • pool yes
  • hot tub no
  • pets allowed no
  • type Condo
  • community Marbella at Spanish Wells
  • rates (USD) $ 1,500 - $ 3,000 / month

vacation rental description

Gated Community, ten minutes to the Bear Foot Beach, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, living room, dining room, kitchen eat in with bar, screened- in lanai with water view, view of 6th and seventh hole of the 27 hole golf coarse, garage, first floor entrance, on a cul-de-sac.

condo rental amenities

Beach, bikes available in garage, beach chairs, two pools, golf, shopping within walking distance, dog track, flee market, health facility across the road, dozens of restaurants within a mile of the property.

activities and attractions in Bonita Springs Gulf Coast South

Dog track, sports facility, downtown Naples, jazz bar, coccanut point mall (new).

vacation rental rates

Jan Feb Mar $3000 per month--------April May $2450 per month---------Nov Dec $2450 per month--------June July $2000 per month--------Aug Sept Oct $1529 per month.

Payments shall be made in cash or check by the following formula:  25% deposit upon signing of contract and the remaining 75% no less than 30 days prior to usage by the tenant.  A $350 security deposit shall be paid in cash or check at the signing of the contract.   

Bonita Springs condo photos at a glance

Bonita Springs Condo Rental Picture
Condo in Bonita Springs, Florida Picture
Condo Rental in Bonita Springs Picture
Condo in Bonita Springs Rental Picture
Bonita Springs Condo Vacation Rental Picture
Bonita Springs Vacation Condo for Rent Picture
Bonita Springs Condo Lodging Picture
Rental Condo in Bonita Springs, Florida Picture

Bonita Springs vacation rental

This vacation rental has been listed since 01/21/2011.

Page views: 8 this month – 1082 this year – 9193 since listed

View Another Bonita Springs Vacation House Rental